Nothing against the two men in this video. (fixed video)

Nothing against the two men in this video. (fixed video)

May 8th, 2012, 10:56 pm #1

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>

Where the hell is this? It looks like the storage room of a dollar general. Two guys in what appears to be a bathroom. Three to four fans. Ropes you cant hit without bring the buildings walls down? Indy wrestling, what happened to you?
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 9th, 2012, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 9th, 2012, 12:45 am #2

good for raver working a name..but ya arena looks like total generic shit.

May 9th, 2012, 12:55 am #3

It was in the back of one of there sponsors stores, a video game store if I am correct. So I am sure they got it for free. I was not there but I have seen similar shows in similar venues, and while you can't get much room on three sides, but there is plenty of room on one side for the fans. But yes, good for Raver, he deserved it. I heard it was a great match.

May 9th, 2012, 2:49 am #4

They can only fit 20 people or so in there and there is no room for seats. Just 20 people standing in the back of a shitty store. Nice.

May 9th, 2012, 8:14 am #5

just pay him he dont give a fuck. bad enough he shit all over orole from footage i saw by cell phone. black ball the text master in ucw lmao

May 9th, 2012, 8:16 am #6

Orliley dan smith on Fuckbook

May 9th, 2012, 9:29 pm #7

o riley did not follow directions at ucw. sonjaycwanted a pay day so hell work yarders. is raver fully trained?!!!!!!?

May 10th, 2012, 3:57 am #8

Of coarse Raver is fully trained you moron.