Nice Pic of Dan Stecker!! Enjoy

Nice Pic of Dan Stecker!! Enjoy

January 17th, 2011, 4:07 pm #1

January 17th, 2011, 4:33 pm #2

He looks so in lust but I think he'd prefer to be behind the unsuspecting "person in pink".

January 17th, 2011, 4:35 pm #3

How hilarious the advertisement under the pic is a crush meter and says Ive wanted to tell you something for a long time.......etc........

dan stecker
dan stecker

January 17th, 2011, 10:56 pm #4

Yup, thats me having fun with Sugar of a tag team called Q and A?

Sugar gets over more than anyone one of you could if you came down here.

If you morons look, I actually did ringside security that night if you get into You Tube and check out KZW- Killzone Wrestling where this picture came from.

Heres the real scoop-Im have a chance to be co-owner of a established fed in Kentucky and I wont tell you who it is-On Dec 11 in London, Ky at the armory when I was the ring announcer for that fed that I was first approached to be a co-promoter.

So come on down you big time workers-come down and work for a real fed thats already on local tv and bring in names like Beer Money to the shows.

Dan

January 17th, 2011, 11:42 pm #5

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on January 18th, 2011, 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 17th, 2011, 11:53 pm #6

He forgot to post:

"There will be tryouts in my motel room before you are confirmed for the roster. Be prepared to train in only your underwear, as bulky spandex gear constricts movement."

January 18th, 2011, 1:36 am #7

Yup, thats me having fun with Sugar of a tag team called Q and A?

Sugar gets over more than anyone one of you could if you came down here.

If you morons look, I actually did ringside security that night if you get into You Tube and check out KZW- Killzone Wrestling where this picture came from.

Heres the real scoop-Im have a chance to be co-owner of a established fed in Kentucky and I wont tell you who it is-On Dec 11 in London, Ky at the armory when I was the ring announcer for that fed that I was first approached to be a co-promoter.

So come on down you big time workers-come down and work for a real fed thats already on local tv and bring in names like Beer Money to the shows.

Dan
London, KY? Isn't that where Ernie Shell, the promotor from that Bluefield WV event that got arrested is from?

January 18th, 2011, 1:37 am #8

He forgot to post:

"There will be tryouts in my motel room before you are confirmed for the roster. Be prepared to train in only your underwear, as bulky spandex gear constricts movement."
So, you're NOT going to say the name of the promotion, but you are going to say the date and the building? That is, in a word, mongoloid.

January 18th, 2011, 6:02 am #9

London, KY? Isn't that where Ernie Shell, the promotor from that Bluefield WV event that got arrested is from?
It will only be a matter of time before Stecker gets arrested or at least a registered sex offender if the things about him are true. Which from a large number of sources, they are. People like him think they are so sneaky and clever with what they do, but always end up getting caught.

dan stecker
dan stecker

January 18th, 2011, 10:26 pm #10

The fed is killzone wrestling where I was at in liberty kentucky last saturday night- ernie has his show in bluefield, west viginia you morons- there are at least 150 pictures taken from that liberty, kentucky event which you can see on the kilzone website-- and you see me at ringside as security-want to know anything else ?