Next 2 UCW Shows

Next 2 UCW Shows

UCW
UCW

July 12th, 2010, 2:52 am #1

MATCHES INCLUDE:
"Playboy" Stevie Styles vs. Louis Rich (UCW Title Match)
"Wild" Bill Jacobs vs. Doyle Day (DDTV Title Match)
"The Xtremist" Jesse Skelton vs. "The Human Weapon" Scott Sarin (American Title Match)
Pretty Ugly vs. The Popculture Sensations (Tag Team Title Match)
Lord Zoltan vs. Bigg (Classics Title Match)
"The Showcase" Ryan Ross vs. "The Player" Christopher Adonis

And So Much More!

More info on this show coming soon

Stay up to date on everything at www.undisputedchampionshipwrestling.com

July 12th, 2010, 2:08 pm #2

so far sep.18th looks like it will draw alot of fans. i wont miss it. but dont that other fed run 5 min. away from there? Never been there but i heard about them.that should light up the shows around here.

CP
CP

July 12th, 2010, 6:46 pm #3

For year's alot of ppl has come on this board under annon names and has talked shit on me and UCW, or maybe it was just 1? Well inlight of the recent open challenge to me on this board. Well I happen to find out that there is atleast 1 pussy on this board that's trying to cost me a building on Sept. 18th... Now alot of ppl may think well it has to be Lightning because he runs in Connellsville... BUT NO!!!! It's not, It was a some fat fucking piece of shit that want's to say you despise us and you can come in and outdraw us. Well found out it was non other than KENNY TRESSLER!!! R U Fn Kidding Me? Well aparently you are now in bed with RWA of all fn places. Now I've tryed to end my beef with them. But apparently they don't want it to end. So this is it fuck it. I'm calling out Kenny or Matt or Feelbad or whoever else want's to come down Sept. 18th and if you want the building that bad COME TRY AND TAKE IT BITCHES!!!!

Oh wait you won't because you will come on here and say oh Paynes a fat ass or a yard tard or what the fuck ever else you can come up with along those same lines over and over again. Because you arent shit and never will be shit!

July 12th, 2010, 7:02 pm #4

Did you actually just call someone fat? You should challenge each other to a footrace. First one to complete one lap gets the building. Hell, you could make a weekend out of it, it just may take that long.

July 12th, 2010, 7:24 pm #5

After CP tears up those mentally handicapped tresslar tards , maybe they can go write about it on the little website they have.. hhahhahahahaha.. UCW!UCW!UCW!

July 12th, 2010, 7:40 pm #6

For year's alot of ppl has come on this board under annon names and has talked shit on me and UCW, or maybe it was just 1? Well inlight of the recent open challenge to me on this board. Well I happen to find out that there is atleast 1 pussy on this board that's trying to cost me a building on Sept. 18th... Now alot of ppl may think well it has to be Lightning because he runs in Connellsville... BUT NO!!!! It's not, It was a some fat fucking piece of shit that want's to say you despise us and you can come in and outdraw us. Well found out it was non other than KENNY TRESSLER!!! R U Fn Kidding Me? Well aparently you are now in bed with RWA of all fn places. Now I've tryed to end my beef with them. But apparently they don't want it to end. So this is it fuck it. I'm calling out Kenny or Matt or Feelbad or whoever else want's to come down Sept. 18th and if you want the building that bad COME TRY AND TAKE IT BITCHES!!!!

Oh wait you won't because you will come on here and say oh Paynes a fat ass or a yard tard or what the fuck ever else you can come up with along those same lines over and over again. Because you arent shit and never will be shit!
Open Challenge this you fat piece of shit! I'll pound your freakish ugliness until gravy pours out. You couldn't last half-assed training, you wouldn't survive me!

CP
CP

July 12th, 2010, 8:32 pm #7

Just like I said you would do. Paynes fat and blah blah blah.. Fact is you will not show up and do anything because you are nothing more than a keyboard warrior.

Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior

July 12th, 2010, 9:05 pm #8

They will not show up because they fear you will eat them. You are a disgrace to wrestling. You're a backyarder with money to pay guys to come in. I hope your show is miserable and the gravitational pull around your 500lb fat fucking ass pulls everything in and you get obliterated.

You white trash piece of garbage.

This keyboard warrior stuff is fun. I need to add this to hobbies on my Friendster page.

CP
CP

July 12th, 2010, 9:43 pm #9

Thank you for proving my point.

kenny
kenny

July 12th, 2010, 9:45 pm #10

hey Chris
We don't want your building bro, calm down and listen to facts before you start calling people out.. we stopped in to see if they were renting the hall and they talked about wanting to buy a show, i came home and made some calls to see prices for a ring,lic, and so on.. I then had to take a broken down list to them showing them how much stuff was at a meeting at 7pm one day last week, this is when i talked to an older guy who said you had made the deal with them of renting the building for $700 and giving them a % of the gate.. after that was said they said they would be willing to rent me the building and i passed on it. they took my number and said if things don't go well then they would call.. I then stopped down on friday and told them don't bother calling as i didn't want to interfere with anyone running there.. So as far as this goes they asked me about a bought show when i stopped in to ask about a rental price. Which at the time I had no clue you were dealing with them..

What was said about outdrawing you was because a guy there said he didn't like what was at the vfw now but went to shows back in early 2000 and said bout there being more people then with bundy and duggan.. As for despising you, not sure where ya get that i don't know you and have never talked to you..

As for being in bed with RWA... not quite, the show was being sold by me and was going to include guys from all over if it went thru..

I have been going to shows for years and i don't start shit with anyone, i don't post shit on this board, what do i have to gain from doing so really? Plain and simple man you should learn to talk to someone before you jump to conclusions, cause you got all worked up over nothing.. If you would like to talk about this further please feel free to contact me on aim..