New Wrestling Promotion running in the Morgantown,WV area July 27,28

New Wrestling Promotion running in the Morgantown,WV area July 27,28

Tony
Tony

June 29th, 2012, 6:08 pm #1

New promotion running in the Morgantown,WV area! We are tired of getting ripped off by certain promoters name! We are in co promotion with the longest running ECW Tagteam champions the Super Destroyers. They will be handeling the locker room and booking. If you are a TRUE talent and want to be on the show, please contact me by my email IWFCEO@yahoo.com. All talent will be considered but not all will be accepted. No drugs, drama, nor alcohol. Not even that other so called promoter.
Thank you for your time
Tony

June 29th, 2012, 10:19 pm #2

who are you talking about?

June 29th, 2012, 10:45 pm #3

New promotion running in the Morgantown,WV area! We are tired of getting ripped off by certain promoters name! We are in co promotion with the longest running ECW Tagteam champions the Super Destroyers. They will be handeling the locker room and booking. If you are a TRUE talent and want to be on the show, please contact me by my email IWFCEO@yahoo.com. All talent will be considered but not all will be accepted. No drugs, drama, nor alcohol. Not even that other so called promoter.
Thank you for your time
Tony
They are referring to Damien Lee. Guys it sounds like a good idea but will people believe there will be a show. Damien has burnt the area with as many as 8 no show advanced tickets not being refunded talent not even being notified that they are on the show's in the last 3 years so it will be a hard sell.He has pulled this crap all over the area,need we remember Keyser last month even the fans stay away in droves. Good Luck your gonna need it.

Tony
Tony

June 30th, 2012, 12:00 am #4

I didn`t want to mention that said name but we are def ready. Radio and newspaper are going into place. David Hart Smith added to August dates. We will not make the mistakes of said promoter. Want to bring excitement back to wrestling.

June 30th, 2012, 12:55 am #5

This new promotion in the Morgantown area should invest the money to book The Studd Cory Newman. He turns companies with 50 PAID to over 500 PAID.

Tony
Tony

June 30th, 2012, 2:35 am #6

Cory will def not be there. He is def over rated....

Tony
Tony

June 30th, 2012, 2:40 am #7

This new promotion in the Morgantown area should invest the money to book The Studd Cory Newman. He turns companies with 50 PAID to over 500 PAID.
Also all talent that had been screwed by Damien Lee or lost bookings to taking shows and lost money by event not happening, then please contact us to be on this card.

July 4th, 2012, 2:22 pm #8

We are so happy to announce that WWE star and son of the legendary "The British Bulldog" David Hart Smith has confirmed for sat Aug 11th in Morgantown,WV. Have a safe and Happy 4th Everyone!!!