New APWA Flyer

New APWA Flyer

Synester Black
Synester Black

June 12th, 2011, 6:29 pm #1

The Show is in Parkersburg!

June 12th, 2011, 8:48 pm #2

OHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! we'll get to see douglas do a 5 minute match, and the actually sad part of this show is, phillips is the best worker on the card

Johnny Otis
Johnny Otis

June 13th, 2011, 5:06 am #3

will a card be posted for this event???

June 13th, 2011, 5:51 am #4

you can add GRaver from nexgen/DCW/RWA to APWA, as well as Michael Blade in July, Pretty Ugly, Skull, Adonis, Oriley Chambers, boys from RWA, Jayson James w/the studd, and many others are coming in here. Sould be a good show.

Josh Carmichael
Josh Carmichael

June 13th, 2011, 4:02 pm #5

I heard Viper was coming in, is this true???

What about Mickie Knuckles and Pondo, are they coming in????

I also heard you guys were going to be bringing in guys from "Impact Wrestling" is this true???

Good luck to you

June 17th, 2011, 4:07 am #6

anything

June 17th, 2011, 6:47 pm #7

I heard Viper was coming in, is this true???

What about Mickie Knuckles and Pondo, are they coming in????

I also heard you guys were going to be bringing in guys from "Impact Wrestling" is this true???

Good luck to you
Nah, Cory....I dont think they are bringing in those guys. Are you gonna show up Cory?

ted
ted

June 26th, 2011, 5:59 am #8

any one have them plz. also who runs this company i herd tj does ?

t-bone
t-bone

June 26th, 2011, 6:57 pm #9

the show started out with a battle royal setting up the main event 3 way for the apwa title,,it was douglas vs viper vs tj.. tj pins douglas to win the title,it was a hardcore 3 way..damn good match.. douglas looked goodworked goodwas a hell of a nice guy to all.....zac vincent pinned eric steel to win the tv title.....jason kincaid beat smokey c....crowd was around 70,,but good pop all nite...there were a few other matches but i have no clue who sum of those goofs were,,alot of the younger guys were really green but the matches i mentioned above made up for it...viper was over bigtime there as was douglas...douglas can still cut a great promo.... i think tj is jus helping out right now,,it was their 1st show last nite&i left satisfied,im glad to see a new company trying to make a run in parkersburg,,cause that town has had sum shittys promotions like wildcats co.&howertons co. killing the indy scene there,other then the remix shows in marietta being great. thanks to the guys for their hard work for putting on the show&dont give up..u learn as you go... i got to admitt some of the fans in the crowd were pure retards but thats what makes it fun,lol next show will feature viper vs tj in a lead pipe on a pole match for the heavyweight title as was announced last nite

June 27th, 2011, 9:38 pm #10

im not judging the card, im not judging the promotion, but you said finally a good promotion has started to run in parkersburg, you mentioned every promotion except the one who ran south highschool, i went to that and it was great for an indy show, 8-10 for an indy show