My Way Entertainment

My Way Entertainment

Aaron
Aaron

June 14th, 2012, 8:13 pm #1

My Way Entertaintment will no longer be hosting Wild Ride Wrestling I am very sorry to any fans waiting for our next show we see Bill and Tank are trying to work together again and hope to grow the company and put on good shows but don't agree the direction WrW is turning we put on a really good show last time and try to bring in guys who have been trained and work hard (To all of the guys who worked the show I am proud to have been a part of it you all did a great job and hope you will work with My Way again in the future) as for My Way we will be back and will try to have everything set up right the next time and will come back stronger . We wish Ucw and WrW the best of luck and god bless.

June 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm #2

So because Bill and Tank are doing something for charity your backing out? WOW!

Aaron
Aaron

June 14th, 2012, 8:50 pm #3

No that's not it . Its is for many other reasons I don't want to go in to details just don't want to cause drama for anyone else in front of everyone else and here's one reason you and everyone will hopefully agree I just found out about the event on the 7th and I'm running it you more then likely knew before me about it so with that being said sorry to anyone and everyone effected .

June 14th, 2012, 10:19 pm #4

My Way Entertaintment will no longer be hosting Wild Ride Wrestling I am very sorry to any fans waiting for our next show we see Bill and Tank are trying to work together again and hope to grow the company and put on good shows but don't agree the direction WrW is turning we put on a really good show last time and try to bring in guys who have been trained and work hard (To all of the guys who worked the show I am proud to have been a part of it you all did a great job and hope you will work with My Way again in the future) as for My Way we will be back and will try to have everything set up right the next time and will come back stronger . We wish Ucw and WrW the best of luck and god bless.
Sounds like sour grapes from someone that knows absolutely dick about the business.

WRW Fan
WRW Fan

June 14th, 2012, 10:40 pm #5

NO! Sounds like he realized Bill Jacobs is a piece of shit. No more! No Less!

June 14th, 2012, 10:50 pm #6

Tank should stop complaining about all the drama within his fed and realize that all he is doing is continuing to feed the drama machine. Drama and corruption will always be a part of that locker room. If he was smart, he'd kayfabe it and make some money from the drama. But instead, he'll continue to draw shit, while putting on somewhat decent shows. The bottom line is nobody, and I mean NOBODY, with any sense in Fayette County will continue to support a corrupt, dishonest fed. And unfortunately for Tank, that falls entirely on him. UCW will never grow and never prosper because it has an awful stigma and shitty reputation as white trash. It will always be the backyard fed that should have stayed in the backyard.