MWA 7/3/10 Results

MWA 7/3/10 Results

July 4th, 2010, 11:08 pm #1

Jessie Belle defeated Scotty McKeever in an Intergender Match.

The Lynch Boys defeated Ryan Spade and Rick Ramsey.

In a Gauntlet Match, "Showtime" Terry Ring defeated Joe Joe Little then J.T. Hogg defeated "Showtime" Terry Ring.

The Stro defeated The Cuban Assassin.

MWA Tag Team Champions The Deathstars (w/ Sir Owen) defeated Tracy Smothers and "Freebird" Bryan Cross (w/ Jessie Belle)

"Simply the Best" Ryan Edmonds defeated MWA Heavyweight Champion Mike Howerton to win the title.

Next Date:
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Parkersburg Eagles
Parkersburg, West Virginia

Already Announced

Mike Howerton and The Stro vs. Ryan Edmonds and a partner of his choosing.

adam thomas
adam thomas

July 5th, 2010, 3:33 pm #2

first of mike howerton in the main is dumb, he should be no where near ring. your two best workers are mckeever and stro, wich is sad to say bout stro because he work rate has declined in the last 5 years, this makes wvwa look like georgia championship wrestling wich is sad

July 6th, 2010, 10:18 pm #3

people are still talking about MWA? That promotion fell to shit a long time ago. Move on and talk about a good promotion. One thats not run by an uncharismatic mark of himself who can't wrestle.

July 7th, 2010, 4:20 am #4

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on July 7th, 2010, 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 7th, 2010, 4:58 am #5

That's just hilarious because ANYONE, and I DO MEAN ANYONE can get booked on a Howerton show. Please do not make it sound like it's an accomplishment. You just have to be willing to work for free and you're on! No training or experience necessary.

July 7th, 2010, 5:30 am #6

I am not taking up for this promotion or saying with it is hard or not hard to get booked with them. But i look at the results and the last post didnt make sense. Who is not trained from these results? I know not all but most of these workers.

Tracy Smothers
Jessie Belle (Tracy Smothers Daughter)
Scotty McKeever
The Stro
Cuban Assassin
Ryan Edmonds
The Lynch Boys (Allen and Wes Lynch)
Terry Ring
Joe Joe Little
J.T. Hogg
The Deathstars (I think it is now Death Falcon Zero and Shane Storm?)
"Freebird" Bryan Cross
Ryan Spade
Rick Ramsey

July 7th, 2010, 12:15 pm #7

JOCK SAMPSON BACK NOW I HEAR

July 7th, 2010, 9:43 pm #8

I am not taking up for this promotion or saying with it is hard or not hard to get booked with them. But i look at the results and the last post didnt make sense. Who is not trained from these results? I know not all but most of these workers.

Tracy Smothers
Jessie Belle (Tracy Smothers Daughter)
Scotty McKeever
The Stro
Cuban Assassin
Ryan Edmonds
The Lynch Boys (Allen and Wes Lynch)
Terry Ring
Joe Joe Little
J.T. Hogg
The Deathstars (I think it is now Death Falcon Zero and Shane Storm?)
"Freebird" Bryan Cross
Ryan Spade
Rick Ramsey
Yeah you can like their work or not but I know all of these guys are trained on this list

July 8th, 2010, 1:34 am #9

There card has a little bit of everything on it, if you not a fan of someones style then so be it, but there might be some fans that do like that. Mike had a pretty soild card, from Main to the opening, there are a lot of companys that just want to make some little segment of fans happy and that is were they fail, you need to change it up and make everyone happy

July 8th, 2010, 4:57 am #10

Mike doesn't care about the fans. He books the cheapest show possible with no a single thought about the fans.