MVP: The Honor 8 Tournament (6/20/10)- Results

MVP: The Honor 8 Tournament (6/20/10)- Results

Mon Valley Pro
Mon Valley Pro

June 28th, 2010, 12:36 am #1

MVP: The Honor 8 Tournament (6/20/10 Father's Day)- Results

-Round One-

(1) Super Ginger VS Special ED (Special ED Wins with a Lionsault)
(2) Johnny Demonic VS Lord Zoltan (Lord Zoltan over with a piledriver)
(3) Christopher Arcadian VS Lex Lucifer (Arcadian via second rope moonsault)
(4) Grand Pappy Lucha VS J-Ru (G.P.L. with the defibulator)
(5) **NON-TOURNAMENT MATCH**
Wraith & Tommy Horror VS High Voltage (Wraith & Tommy Stinger D.drop)

----INT.----

-Round Two-

(6) Lord Zoltan VS Special ED (Special ED By Roaring School-boy)
(7) Christopher Arcadian VS Grand Pappy Lucha (**Stumbling Walker** Hiptoss-neckbreaker)

----INT. 2----

FINALS

(8) Grand Pappy Lucha VS Special ED (G.P.L. ***WTF*** Top-Rope Canadian Destroyer)

FIVE STAR SHOW *****
Running on father's day, VERY BAD IDEA!
You live you learn
Crowd was only about 25-30, but they had a great night!
See you at the next one soon!
Support Indy Wrestling!

Mon Valley Pro
Mon Valley Pro

June 28th, 2010, 12:50 am #2

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior

June 28th, 2010, 3:21 am #3

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

June 28th, 2010, 12:28 pm #4

that was awful bottom line

June 28th, 2010, 2:14 pm #5

To the last poster before me: Why?

major spoiler
major spoiler

June 28th, 2010, 3:02 pm #6

don't just say " that sucked" and have nothing to support it.

good day
Last edited by indymessageboard on June 28th, 2010, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 28th, 2010, 3:36 pm #7

Horrible Chikara knockoff with absolute shit on the show.

That is the worst thing I have seen since the picture of that Beverly chick.

HORRIBLE!

June 28th, 2010, 4:06 pm #8

How many people in this area...being RWA, IWC, NWA East, etc. etc....can actually do some of the things these guys are doing? I mean lets be real here everything is the same ol' song and dance with your headlock, hiptoss, chinlock, and jaw jack to the crowd for 15 minutes...everybody has to have a "cool" gimmick or look, and everybody comes out to the same really loud annoying entrance music where ya can't even hear what the guys singing...don't knock these guys for trying something different...oh, and FYI that destroyer off the top was AWESOME

June 28th, 2010, 4:51 pm #9

and those 14 ppl in the crowd was never into any part of the show that my friend is why the show sucked

June 28th, 2010, 6:35 pm #10

Who is the dude who looks like Greg from the 1st season of 16 and Pergnant? Not knocking him just took me a minute to realize it wasnt him.
Can't knock the video to much wasnt super indy but wasn't horrible. the dude admitted to a bad crowd but very few local indies can say every show is packed and sold out. did like the destroyer off the top rope but it did look like Papi landed on his leg wrong at the end but who hasnt landed a move wrong? First video could have done without the 3 minute entrance of "the old man" slow steppin to the ring.