MVP's next show?

MVP's next show?

July 9th, 2012, 10:37 pm #1

Anyone have any info such as date and/or matches? The only thing I know is Johnny Switchblade vs Rikk Evans for the title

July 22nd, 2012, 9:57 pm #2

MVP is a joke. Switchblade winning that tourney was pathetic. The guy is a pure example of being friends with a promoter and getting put over. There is a reason why G Raver is the only local that has work elsewhere. Horror is even worse. MVP is a yarder attempt at a chikara type promotion and it shows.

Tommy Horror
Tommy Horror

July 23rd, 2012, 2:36 am #3

I've known J-Ru for 20+ years, and look @ my record in MVP. I haven't won a match... ever! You know why Switchblade won that tournament? Cause he's busted his ass to have good matches in the last couple of months. Watch some video of MVP sometime. So please, quit the jealous ranting on the internet, cause that is what is truly pathetic. J-Ru has always had a set vision for what he wants in MVP, and you can't tell me it wasn't a shocker to see Switchblade go over in that Honor 8. It's all about surprises that keep the people coming, and we have a good time putting on a show for those people. So whatever it is that compels you to come on the board and tell MVP, Switchblade, myself and whoever else most likely boils down to one point: PURE JEALOUSY. I anticipate your next post, cause I promise my response will make you feel like a jackass. Your move.

July 23rd, 2012, 5:05 am #4

You don't deserve to win. You are untrained. Your bumps are pathetic, and any match that you had worth watching you were being carried. Switchblade is by far one of the worst I have ever seen. You say he deserves winning? By what? Blowing spot after spot? Jason and Raver are the only two worth a damn in that shitty backyard company. That tiny kid has no business in a ring. How believable is it that someone that looks 12 beats a grown man? But have fun running in a video game store in front of 10 people, because that's all you deserve. Get trained, you suck plain and simple.

July 23rd, 2012, 10:58 am #5

These guy are fun to watch and are booked for one or two shows a month no matter the turn out how many places are you booked a month? None ? That would be my guess if you are good for you ! If you don't like a show/fed don't go and if you don't go you don't see what is going on so you are on here trying to pick a fight out of lack of having a life you talk shit and dont even post your name witch don't matter because it suits you perfect because you don't matter and what you say don't matter as long as others a enjoying it they are doing something right And yes there is always room for improvement but that's life ps my name is Aaron good luck J-RU

July 23rd, 2012, 4:04 pm #6

If they were good they would be booked at places other than MVP. They are not. They might get booked somewhere else for a second, then the promoter sees how shitty they are. That's the problem with Indy wrestling. Untrained turds playing pro wrestler.

Tommy Horror
Tommy Horror

July 24th, 2012, 6:57 am #7

Here we go with the untrained thing... dude, please contact Deven Michaels to inquire about the extent of my training. I'm trained. You're still an idiot. I shouldn't even respond to this crap really, I mean I was hoping that when you responded I was the one that was gonna make you look like a jackass, but no, you had to go and do it to yourself. You sound like just another jealous ass who cries that he didn't get booked. As far as my bumps, I admit I am a little timid to bumping after cracking my L4 and several bones in my neck. I messed up that bump myself and I fully admit that. It was nobody's fault but my own. I bump perfectly 99% of the time. Just that one time my friend. I listen, I learn, and I do my best. If a promoter doesn't like it, it is his right to not book me. You, on the other hand, have no say in what I do. If you disagree, be a man and tell me face to face. You are a jackass, you've always been a jackass, and thats why you don't play well with others, you only play with yourself.

July 24th, 2012, 8:44 pm #8

Tommy you speak like you know me, or any of the other posters. I have been in the locker room with you on several occasions. While I have never worked you or switchblade personally, thank god, I have seen both of you appoligize every time to your opponents for blowing spots, and outright sucking. And Deven Michaels needs to stick with magic, cause he has no business training anyone. You are proof of that.

Tommy Horror
Tommy Horror

July 25th, 2012, 3:51 am #9

"Tommy you speak like you know me, or any of the other posters. I have been in the locker room with you on several occasions. While I have never worked you or switchblade personally, thank god, I have seen both of you appoligize every time to your opponents for blowing spots, and outright sucking. And Deven Michaels needs to stick with magic, cause he has no business training anyone. You are proof of that."

You are a sad, delusional person. I pray for your full mental recovery.