MVP: Red, White, & Bruised (7-29-12) RESULTS

Mon Valley Pro
Mon Valley Pro

July 31st, 2012, 6:44 am #1

1)J-Ru Pinned TJ Phillips after a Fishermen Buster on a Barbed-wire Baseball Bat that left them both a bloody mess. Strong & hard hitting. not for the faint of heart
2)Tommy Horror Beat Sam Squatch after throwing Beef Jerky outside the ring causing Sam Squatch to be distracted by the treat and got counted out.
3)Lucio Deveer got the victory after hitting the Frog Splash on G-Raver. This was a high energy mirror match that left the crowd hot!
4)The debuting Bobby Badfingers was dealt a loss in his first showing in MVP by Tiny Tim Patterson via "The Patterson Stretch"
5)Party Gras Won the MVP:Tag Team Championships from the V.I.P.'s, but after the match Shawn Blanchard & Lou Martin stole the belts from the new champs and the got the hell out of dodge.
6)Rikk Evans retained the MVP: Masters Championship after facing the rising star of MVP, Johnny Switchblade.

Great Show from start to finish,
Join us on face book
www.facebook.com/monvalleypro
to stay up to date on all MVP News.

Find us on youtube too,
Search
"MVP Podcast-A-Plenty"
for your weekly dose of MVP

July 31st, 2012, 8:01 pm #2

So wow most of that looks like crap. Who the hell is the Sam guy and why did he lose because of beef jerkey? What matches were any good? And a barbed wire bat?!? I thought MVP was anti- hardcore. What's the deal?

Tommy Horror
Tommy Horror

August 1st, 2012, 4:24 am #3

"2)Tommy Horror Beat Sam Squatch after throwing Beef Jerky outside the ring causing Sam Squatch to be distracted by the treat and got counted out."

I hope that clears up any confusion. Sam Squatch is a Bigfoot.

August 1st, 2012, 5:11 am #4

So wow most of that looks like crap. Who the hell is the Sam guy and why did he lose because of beef jerkey? What matches were any good? And a barbed wire bat?!? I thought MVP was anti- hardcore. What's the deal?
`
Last edited by indymessageboard on August 1st, 2012, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 1st, 2012, 5:26 am #5

Yes tommy that answered it... Why is Bigfoot wrestling that's the real question

August 1st, 2012, 2:06 pm #6

do not book this guy, untrained, unprofessional. he was at a show in pittsburg if its even the same guy, and i heard he is a total douche bag to everyone but the guy who pays him. if j ru uses him he has to be garbage

August 1st, 2012, 4:21 pm #7

Ok thanks but for shoot I wouldn't have booked him just because he's a wrestling Bigfoot. Whom Ever's idea it was to stick a goof in the costume to hide him or get him over or whatever is an dumb fuck. As for the statement that is they work for JRu then they must be garbage, that's clearly not true. Most of the card looks like under-trained outta shape kids but he does have a couple of real workers on the show that being in G-Raver, jRu himself and on this last one it said TJ Phillips was there Sotho gs might be on the way up for MVP

August 1st, 2012, 11:49 pm #8

Its called MVP for a reason, so set the glasses of haterade down and just accept it.

August 2nd, 2012, 12:07 am #9

First off I wasn't shitting on no one just asking questions. Secondly I didn't bury anyone I put over 3 guys on the show. Third and finally what do you mean "it's called MVP for a reason"? Does that mean these guys only work the mon valley? Is that what your trying to say? I don't get it.

August 2nd, 2012, 3:12 am #10

Ok thanks but for shoot I wouldn't have booked him just because he's a wrestling Bigfoot. Whom Ever's idea it was to stick a goof in the costume to hide him or get him over or whatever is an dumb fuck. As for the statement that is they work for JRu then they must be garbage, that's clearly not true. Most of the card looks like under-trained outta shape kids but he does have a couple of real workers on the show that being in G-Raver, jRu himself and on this last one it said TJ Phillips was there Sotho gs might be on the way up for MVP
He is a wrestling Bigfoot. I am not sure if he gets paid in American currency...or just beef jerky treats. He cannot speak English, so he isn't being a deuche to anyone.

Do you expect Bigfoot to chain wrestle? He is a fighter.

He signs autographs so get off his hairy back.

This is wrestling. Get a life.