MEWL Dover is over?

MEWL Dover is over?

June 5th, 2010, 2:10 pm #1

So how bad did Oaks bomb in Dover last night?

June 6th, 2010, 6:41 pm #2

Maybe 50.

June 6th, 2010, 10:23 pm #3

Actually if I remember right it was more around the low 80's. Everyone turned out to see Jake.

June 6th, 2010, 11:53 pm #4

It's the best draw MEWL has had since the MCW Walkout. They had to bring in Jake just to get 80? Most promoters can rely on their own talent pool for a better draw than that.

June 7th, 2010, 4:48 am #5

From what I understand Joe is using Kamala Jr's green boys from Cincy and has brought back Josh Emanuel and his tag partner as well as Mike Rayne, Seth Allen and BlackHawk to attempt to bring in a different audience

June 7th, 2010, 11:53 am #6

67 may have missed one or two and I know at least 10-12 or so were inside before doors open so I would say 50 paid, and once again Jake was there for the money, had no intrest in the fans what so ever. I know thats most guys but geeesh at least act like you wanna be there not behind the building smoking stones.

June 8th, 2010, 1:39 am #7

The only ones who were in before doors open were workers, concessionaires and like two other ppl

June 8th, 2010, 3:48 am #8

That could be true most of the workers looked like fans and were prolly just sitting together in the seats, that or he made em buy a ticket to work the show

June 8th, 2010, 8:20 am #9

Honestly I have worked with Joe a few times and I can see a few things about him that I dont really care for, but whats the deal with him and MCW and its talent? Was or is there legit heat between the two or what? I'd like to know whats really good before I go any further with him

Joe
Joe

June 8th, 2010, 2:51 pm #10

That could be true most of the workers looked like fans and were prolly just sitting together in the seats, that or he made em buy a ticket to work the show
You MCW guys are sad, starting threads about another company instead of working on your own stuff. We are not worried about you so don't worry about us. You can say all you want but it doesn't make it true anyone listening to you, well, they are dumb for doing so. Bottom line is you are all garbage. You got worked by Shasta became all he is. Just the slimy part you can't wash off. He got some of you to steal, all of you to try to ruin someone who never did anything to you. It's over let it go ask yourself how much money have I ever taken from you to run a show...NONE. and if you say you did your a liar. The last laugh is on all of you because you get to keep getting ripped off. So let the lies come, I know who works for me and if you don't like something about me well you should not work for me or talk to me but we all know youre a MCW person acting like you work for me. If you need to lie to say something go ahead and anyone who does not have any idea what's up, I don't what any of you to take this personally or think of me in a bad light because I said you are dumb, sorry. It is what it is. Oh and all you MCW guys that see me and try to say youre sorry it wasnt your idea, you still did it sorry doesnt make it better or absolve you. IF YOU STOP WORRING ABOUT ME, YOU CAN REALLY SEE WHAT YOUR PROBLEMS ARE. Now back to the high road where I have been for almost a year. Wish there was a way to keep this board honest but there is no way to do so. Workers dont let this board influence your idea about people, get to know them. Judge them for yourself. Its not just about wrestling that happens to be true in life. Let it rain it makes me stronger you can't beat me. Sheep fallow because they can't think for them self but they can see, you can think and see why be so blind?