Matt Cross and HBW.

Matt Cross and HBW.

May 26th, 2012, 1:35 pm #1

I heard the HBW show in Girard was good top to bottom last night in Girard. Anybody else hear about it or have thoughts? They seem to have legit workers there instead of yard tards now.

May 26th, 2012, 1:51 pm #2

girard PA?

May 26th, 2012, 3:02 pm #3

It was in girard Ohio

May 26th, 2012, 4:41 pm #4

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 26th, 2012, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 26th, 2012, 4:47 pm #5

Yeah I heard it was a good turn out. I give a bunch of yarders trained by Bouncer credit using guys like Blaze and Burke and making it work.

May 26th, 2012, 5:08 pm #6

I heard the HBW show in Girard was good top to bottom last night in Girard. Anybody else hear about it or have thoughts? They seem to have legit workers there instead of yard tards now.
Do they still hide the actual location of this place? How well can you draw if you will not even give out your address?

May 26th, 2012, 6:37 pm #7

How are they getting guys like bobby Beverly and Matt cross on their shows? Don't they know it's a yard fed?

May 26th, 2012, 8:34 pm #8

IT used to be a yard fed full of yard tards. But kids started getting trained and actually started caring about the place. They got rid of the trash and started booking people to help their guys out and better the entire place. The show was a good one and still people wont give it credit because of its humble beginings. We all start some where, not always the best ways of starting but we do. There are ALOT People who started with G-Moe or Spanish Fly yet are respected as hell by ohio and other locals. I am not naming names I am saying that there are people out there. We don't always start the way we should have but if you fix the issues and try to better yourself then you're doing it right.

I have to give them credit they arent a super mark promotion that only runs to give themselves boner dream matches. HBW has progressed and I commend them on it they are growing like we all do in wrestling. Bouncer, Blaze, Cross, Burke, have helped. Not the yard fed they were once but actually growing into a respectable promotion out in Youngstown. So Good to you guys keep growing!

May 26th, 2012, 9:04 pm #9

If this is true then great for them. Please give some info on your next show and I will attend.

May 27th, 2012, 6:12 am #10

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 27th, 2012, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.