Madison Raynes FHM shoot

Madison Raynes FHM shoot

March 19th, 2010, 8:21 pm #1

Madison, you seriously disgraced EVERY female wrestler who has come before you.... I mean seriously, there are so many female workers who have worked so HARD to break the stereotype of just "women with tits" wrestling in a ring.... By you posing in Heels, you set them back so far by your ignorance.... You are a piece of shit of a person, piece of shit of a worker.... You disgust me.

March 19th, 2010, 9:01 pm #2

someone's jealous

March 19th, 2010, 9:42 pm #3

Why? Because they disagree with something she did. Oh wait, I forgot. That's the standard response to any criticism. My bad

March 19th, 2010, 10:42 pm #4

Maybe this is one of her many ex bf's who has come to realize what she is. I must say a true talent does not have to use the sexual stuff to get ahead and this goes for men talent also. While FMH is hardly a nude mag it is still no good to show what she does, If I was TNA I would make it clear she did wrong. I know your going to say they knew what she di, I am not so sure they did. TNA does not need to sexually use Female Talent this si the same crap WWE does and the females they have are better off naked and legs spread then in ring. I hope Madison realizes this soon.

Michael
Michael

March 20th, 2010, 1:13 am #5

You guys ragged her when she worked for OCW saying she sucked etc,
Well guess what over a million fans watch her every week,and all the haters are still posting neg. shit about her,can you say eat crow???????????????

March 20th, 2010, 1:43 am #6

Maybe this is one of her many ex bf's who has come to realize what she is. I must say a true talent does not have to use the sexual stuff to get ahead and this goes for men talent also. While FMH is hardly a nude mag it is still no good to show what she does, If I was TNA I would make it clear she did wrong. I know your going to say they knew what she di, I am not so sure they did. TNA does not need to sexually use Female Talent this si the same crap WWE does and the females they have are better off naked and legs spread then in ring. I hope Madison realizes this soon.
fags.

March 20th, 2010, 2:25 am #7

You guys ragged her when she worked for OCW saying she sucked etc,
Well guess what over a million fans watch her every week,and all the haters are still posting neg. shit about her,can you say eat crow???????????????
Just because she is in TNA does not mean she is good, hell look at Lacey Von Erich she sucks and is in TNA as is others in TNA and WWE being at the right place makes a huge difference. Not talent I admit she has improved but will she ever make it to Knockout champion and be worthy of it, i don't know probably not.

canadiancasanova
canadiancasanova

March 20th, 2010, 2:43 am #8

fags.
Was there any of this outrage when Trish posed for maxim or Fhm or Stuff(forget which one)? What about the hate for Velvet who appeared with her in the photo shoot?

March 20th, 2010, 2:44 am #9

fags.
Where's the pics?

March 20th, 2010, 5:20 am #10

It isn't out yet. It's for the United Kingdom version of FHM. They did the shoot while on the tour over there in January.