Lord Zoltan to Host PWHF Inductions Ceremony

Lord Zoltan to Host PWHF Inductions Ceremony

Tony Vellano
Tony Vellano

January 13th, 2012, 2:14 am #1

Fans, the PWHF (Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame) is a grass roots Hall of Fame and Museum...we have been started and supported by the fans and Independent Wrestling Federations...we appreciate your support and know what you mean to the PWHF...in Honor of that support, the PWHF would like to recognize one of the Independents favorite Pittsburgh wrestler... Lord Zoltan...we have asked Zoltan if he would honor us and be our MC for our Eleventh Induction Weekend....and he said yes...so it is with great pride that the PWHF announces our Master of Ceremonies for 11th PWHF Inductions Ceremony (slated for May 19, 2012 in Amsterdam, New York)...Ken Jugan aka Lord Zoltan...

Full details at: www.pwhf.org

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

January 13th, 2012, 8:31 am #2

Great news. Zoltan deserves the honor. Congrats Boss.

January 13th, 2012, 5:35 pm #3

Way to go old man.

Carl
Carl

January 13th, 2012, 10:03 pm #4

how does zoltan deserve the honnor? if any big name independent guy should get to do that, its bill watts, ole anderson, jerry jarret, some promoter or wrestler that acomplished something

January 13th, 2012, 11:45 pm #5

Anyone with dignity would not do it. But Zoltan will work for FREE and he thinks he is over...

The Informer
The Informer

January 14th, 2012, 5:17 am #6

Congrats Zoltan. The two ladies above are pissed because they weren't asked. Because I'm sure the people who aksed Zoltan to be the MC know nothing about Indy Wrestling like the two above posting geniuses.

Bull Miller
Bull Miller

January 14th, 2012, 7:52 am #7

I think Zoltan will be the first to admit there have been others with more notoriety, but I think he has had a long and devoted run in wrestling. Not only as a top independent wrestler, but also as a man who has ran uncounted events. And anyone who is reading this who has tried to promote, will appreciate that achievement.

Again, congrats Zoltan. I really wish I could be there.

January 14th, 2012, 5:38 pm #8

Congrats Zoltan. The two ladies above are pissed because they weren't asked. Because I'm sure the people who aksed Zoltan to be the MC know nothing about Indy Wrestling like the two above posting geniuses.
Zoltan is a great indy personality and deserves it.`
Last edited by indymessageboard on January 14th, 2012, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Informer
The Informer

January 14th, 2012, 6:59 pm #9

Zoltan deserves this moment.
Last edited by indymessageboard on January 14th, 2012, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 14th, 2012, 7:48 pm #10

Ken Jugan has been around forever. He's done much, much more than just wrestle on these little area indy shows. He's very accomplished. Just because you never main evented MSG for the WWF, doesn't mean you had a bad career.