Kevin Nash NOT in Morgantown this weekend!

Kevin Nash NOT in Morgantown this weekend!

March 22nd, 2012, 12:39 pm #1

From Kevin's twitter.

Kevin Nash @RealKevinNash

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

I'm sorry but due to not having the funds sent to my account I will not be in Morgantown W.V. was looking foward to seeing the great fans

March 22nd, 2012, 6:43 pm #2

Is he calling Damien Lee a LIAR??? Damien guaranteed his appearance.

March 23rd, 2012, 1:08 am #3

Gary removed the facebook event, deleted the guy who alerted all the fans, and hasn't made an announcement. He is truly the biggest scumbag in the business.

March 23rd, 2012, 1:45 am #4

Mylan Park also removed the show from their page.He was replaced with women's roller derby. Way to go Gary what a winner. LOL

March 24th, 2012, 3:57 pm #5

- Kevin Nash recently went after the promoter that stiff him out of money. Here is what he had to say.

Damien Lee is the promoter that bounced the check.Anyone that works with or for him needs to get cash up front.everything he says is a lie!

SOS
SOS

March 24th, 2012, 4:17 pm #6

Damien said that the check he got from Samu was bad and it is not his fault. He told me he was going to take them to court for ruining his reputation. He stated as far as Nash he needed to take it up with Samu not him. I hope Samu deals with the scumbag soon he is trying to take him and the Samoan Dynasty down with him. What a shame....

P.S. Samu PLEASE do the business a favor and DESTROY him before he does YOU!!!!!

This message is brought to you by Save Our Samoan's
The One and Only Wrestling Dynasty....

March 24th, 2012, 5:36 pm #7

From samu's twitter

@RealKevinNash I was looking forward to seeing you you! I need to check MY WXWC4 Account and see if Damien and XWE sent our deposit.
web 3/22/12 8:35 PM

@RealKevinNash If not we're unable to make the trip as well! 13 people, 6 hrs from home no deposit lol I don't think so

@RealKevinNash ok thanks for the heads up we will not be going now.

@RealKevinNash favor please tweet that it wasnt my wXwC4 but damiens lee's xwe with the bounced cks

Christopher Schwartz
Christopher Schwartz

March 24th, 2012, 9:07 pm #8

Mylan Park also removed the show from their page.He was replaced with women's roller derby. Way to go Gary what a winner. LOL
somebody should tweet Nash about the APWA or Rock Parsons if he really wants to come to WV LMAO

i can see it trending now

hash tag

#KEVINNASHGETPAIDATAPWAWV

LMAO

Damien LEE DOES IT AGAIN! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

March 25th, 2012, 9:06 am #9

From samu's twitter

@RealKevinNash I was looking forward to seeing you you! I need to check MY WXWC4 Account and see if Damien and XWE sent our deposit.
web 3/22/12 8:35 PM

@RealKevinNash If not we're unable to make the trip as well! 13 people, 6 hrs from home no deposit lol I don't think so

@RealKevinNash ok thanks for the heads up we will not be going now.

@RealKevinNash favor please tweet that it wasnt my wXwC4 but damiens lee's xwe with the bounced cks
"XWE Xtreme Wrestling Entertainment"
14 hours ago'

Due to diffrences, the show set for today has been moved to april with new venue and new date and time. i have been on the phone all day today as well as yestarday trying to find new venues and talent. this has been in the newspaper and radio. Also you can thank the great Kevin Nash and the WXWC4 promotion for this. THEY BACKED OUT and are involved in this promotional situation. so to HELL with them and most of all the fans, we have rescheduled this show and moved it to a bigger and better venue and appologize for any inconvience.

Thank you for your support:
Damien Lee

Johnny
Johnny

March 25th, 2012, 7:39 pm #10

You know, I have no vested interest in this promotion as I am not a wrestler and just a casual fan. Just recently I have learned of this Damien Lee fellow and he has really shown that he is an individual that doesn't know what he is doing. In the little time I have spent reading about him, I have seen that he spends more time with shady dealings and placing the blame on others rather than effectively running a promotion. I know that there are a lot of schmucks in the wrestling business but even a lot of promoters who are schmucks at least do not spend their time fumbling show dates and miss paying talent. It isn't that difficult to run a show without so much damn controversy. I am convinced that this gentleman has some sort of personality issues that cause him to have such a problem with everyone. The wrestling world would be a much better place had he not graced it with his presence.