jimmy demarco?

jimmy demarco?

February 13th, 2010, 4:31 am #1

does he only wrestle in iwc these days?

February 13th, 2010, 2:59 pm #2

heard thru the grape vine that demarco is a lot more hurt than he let on and his days of wrestling are numbered. hes sticking it out in iwc for his butt buddy chuck roberts then calling it quits some time this year. shame if its true. for all his negatives outside of the ring he really was a work horse inside of it.

worker
worker

February 13th, 2010, 4:05 pm #3

im boys with jimmy d and thats all true for the most part. he has a major injury that hes trying to work through for chuck and the new iwc. its why he quit pwo out of the blue and isnt taking any other bookings. if you dont beleve me just ask him yourself becase he told me at firestorm last week.

February 13th, 2010, 4:36 pm #4

if chuck was really jimmys butt buddy he wouldnt be letting him wrestle with the injury he has. then again, thats iwc for you.

February 13th, 2010, 5:34 pm #5

really hope this isnt true! without Jimmy DeMarco who will vandalize bathrooms, sneak weapons into shows, play tricks with feces and urine, perform lewd acts in front of the masses, and cut homophobic and misogynistic promos??!?!? Oh wait. Thats not such a bad thing.

February 13th, 2010, 8:18 pm #6

PECKER CHECKER DAN STECKER!

February 13th, 2010, 10:55 pm #7

"That's IWC for you" HA HA HA HA HA that's too funny...

February 13th, 2010, 11:27 pm #8

IWC has a long and storied history of using and abusing talent. Look at all the stars burned over the years by them! Guys like Shirley Doe, CJ Sensation and Jason Cage are the latest in a long line of workers burned by the IWC mind set. Use up a guy for whatever you can then kick them to the curb. If DeMarco really is injured hopefully he gets out before whatever the injury is becomes worse.

February 14th, 2010, 12:23 am #9

whats the injury and just how bad is it?

February 14th, 2010, 12:30 am #10

If DeMarco really is injured hopefully he gets out before whatever the injury is becomes worse.

We're talking about a guy who head butted a brick wall until he bled because he didnt like a movie, takes real bottles to the head, and head butts steel guard rails until they bend...Not to knock Jimmy D's intelligence level, but educated health decisions and Jimmy DeMarco dont necessarily go together like peanut butter and jelly do they? And everyone knows Jimmy and Chuck Roberts are very good friends so it really wouldn't shock me if DeMarco is working through a fairly severe injury. Then again it also wouldn't surprise me if this whole story is bullshit. However the whole disappearance from PWO out of nowhere after the big return and the money promo he cut on Gargano to set up the feud makes me believe where there's smoke, there's fire.