jackal in WWE LOL?

jackal in WWE LOL?

July 2nd, 2012, 11:00 pm #1

What I heard from a few workers who worked the LPW show this past Sat night? Oh wasnt he in ECW too?

July 2nd, 2012, 11:43 pm #2

Cyrus The Virus! Different Jackal lol. There are a few guys who are oblivious in wrestling, and use names that were on mainstream TV already. Jackal, Sniper, a few others.

Michael Blade
Michael Blade

July 2nd, 2012, 11:44 pm #3

What I heard from a few workers who worked the LPW show this past Sat night? Oh wasnt he in ECW too?
Jackyl sat near me most of the night at LPW he didnt say he was in wwe or ECW the only thing i heard from him about anything was that the moondogs trained him thats it and he talked about his show on comcast ch 190 on saturday nights at 7 warriors of indy wrestling cheap plug
guys he needs fotage send him your tapes get yourself some exposure hell its free for the workers

July 2nd, 2012, 11:57 pm #4

This week on celebrity ghost stories, Vince McMahon tells us about his horrible nights trying to sleep in his huge mansion because he is kept up all night by the the ghost of something angry. Finally after cuddling up with bones one night mistaking them for Linda, he awoke and called the Ace Paranormal investigation unit. It was revealed that the poltergeist keeping him up at night was in fact Moondog Spot. After a few Emf sound recordings, only one thing was made out clear as a bell, and that was "who the fuck was Brian Brand"?

BB
BB

July 3rd, 2012, 12:07 am #5

That's some funny shit. Ha Ha but yet again you cant put a name to a post .. so i will laugh at you and your .30 cent humor! Pretty witty coming from a ring announcer/mark.

July 3rd, 2012, 12:38 am #6

Has he ever claimed Vince McMahon knows who he is though? If so, ok thats a bit of a stretch for anybody, but whatever. How would you contact him to get your footage on his TV show, and what kind of footage is it, would it just be airing random matches like Deveraux's old show did, or whats the set up to the show like?

Michael Blade
Michael Blade

July 3rd, 2012, 1:25 am #7

Hit him up on here or facebook and im not sure of the format how its gonna run
Brian Brand on facebook

BB
BB

July 3rd, 2012, 2:05 am #8

Has he ever claimed Vince McMahon knows who he is though? If so, ok thats a bit of a stretch for anybody, but whatever. How would you contact him to get your footage on his TV show, and what kind of footage is it, would it just be airing random matches like Deveraux's old show did, or whats the set up to the show like?
Never claimed Vince knows me! LMAO .. i am no different then an over the hill wanna-be. It is debuting this saturday night at 8 pm on comcast channel 190 plus a webcast of the show live with it going out to over 93,000 homes! If you want your stuff put on hit me up. Would love footage to air. he show is called "Warriors of The Indy Scene". If ya want more proof, feel free to hit me up anytime. I have nothing to hide or lie about. So if ya think this is bullshit, just watch saturday night.

July 3rd, 2012, 3:55 am #9

This week on celebrity ghost stories, Vince McMahon tells us about his horrible nights trying to sleep in his huge mansion because he is kept up all night by the the ghost of something angry. Finally after cuddling up with bones one night mistaking them for Linda, he awoke and called the Ace Paranormal investigation unit. It was revealed that the poltergeist keeping him up at night was in fact Moondog Spot. After a few Emf sound recordings, only one thing was made out clear as a bell, and that was "who the fuck was Brian Brand"?

That's the funniest fucking this that I've EVER read on this board after 10 yrs!! I'm absolutely series too!

July 3rd, 2012, 5:10 am #10

Then laugh out loud. Say it with ya chest nigga!