IWC Super Indy IX Sat May 8th 7:00 PM Court Time Sports Center Elizabeth, PA 15037

IWC Super Indy IX Sat May 8th 7:00 PM Court Time Sports Center Elizabeth, PA 15037

May 4th, 2010, 6:33 am #1

Saturday May 8th, 2010 Special Belltime: 7:00 PM
Court Time Sports Center
95 Enterprise St. - Suite 100
Elizabeth, PA 15037
Click here for directions Ringside Reserved: $25.00
General Admission: $20.00
Kids Under 10 General Admission: $15.00

Super Indy IX promises to be the most action high-flying and unpredictable Super Indy of all time. This years event will feature 12 of the most gifted professional wrestlers and future superstars from around the world today!

For the first time ever, 12-men will enter the Super Indy IX
Tournament. One spot will be for the reigning IWC Super Indy
Champion. Four spots will be determined by qualifying
matches. And finally, seven spots will be by invitation to
premier and breakout talent from across the globe. In an
added twist, the SI9 Finals will be a 3-Way, Elimination Rules Match to decide the tournament winner and NEW Super Indy Champion!

IWC Officials will be seeding the competitors based on
experience, professional victories and overall impact thus
far in professional wrestling. From top to bottom, the
action will be fast and furious and the work rate will be
like nothing we've ever seen before!

The Super Indy IX Tournament:

May 4th, 2010, 4:34 pm #2

WOW. A Super Indy Tournament without any SUPER INDY talent. EPIC FAIL

May 4th, 2010, 5:34 pm #3

i agree there should have definitely been more star power in the tournament. and what the hell is with hentai dominating the super indy title scene? that guy has won the fucking tournament twice now, held the title for an entire year, come on bro we know you book the damn shows with your boyfriend idol but give someone else a shot at the spot! shit

informer
informer

May 4th, 2010, 5:43 pm #4

Chuck will be done by the end of this year. Iwc doesnt draw anymore. I think the tournament actually looks decent. You have the Chikara masked guys, Delaney, etc I dont think its any less appearling than years past.

The booking is a little dumb. Its def stroke your ego booking.

May 4th, 2010, 5:48 pm #5

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 4th, 2010, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 4th, 2010, 5:53 pm #6

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 4th, 2010, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 4th, 2010, 6:05 pm #7

The booker is Chuck, and possibly Shiima, and Demarco. Hentai and Idol only take part in the school from what i'm told.

May 4th, 2010, 6:16 pm #8

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 4th, 2010, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 4th, 2010, 6:20 pm #9

The booker is Chuck, and possibly Shiima, and Demarco. Hentai and Idol only take part in the school from what i'm told.
With groups like RWA outdrawing IWC, the end is near for IWC as they have the same old talent over and over again. Guys are booking that have never worked in any major groups outside of IWC. Bookers should never be working on the shows that they book. This is the beginning of a formula that has killed many promotions in the past. This promotion is ego driven!

IWC Rest in Peace!

May 4th, 2010, 6:21 pm #10

`
`
Last edited by indymessageboard on May 4th, 2010, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.