Sunday May 20th, 2012 Belltime: 1:00 PM
Wells School Building 717 Washington St. Newell, WV 26050

Ringside Reserved (first 2 rows): $15.00
General Admission: $10.00
Kids Under 10 General Admission: $7.00

Plus more!

iwcprowrestling@gmail.com

May 18th, 2012, 10:02 am #2

Outside of the street fight and RSP/castle this card looks awful!!!! Good luck drawing anyone in WV with a we ppv the same night. Chuck roberts has to be the most clueless promoter in the area.

May 18th, 2012, 11:15 am #3

He isn't clueless. This show is at 1pm it's 45 mins from Pittsburgh. People will make it back for the PPV. What about Deafwreslefest? That show is always on the night of a PPV. Is Zoltan clueless too?

May 18th, 2012, 4:26 pm #4

The first show in West Va. drew 240 people. As a first time running in the area

May 18th, 2012, 5:57 pm #5

the first show had Zema Ion on it who went to high school there and also did most of the promoting for the show from what I hear. It also had Val Venis and Necro Butcher. There is no way they draw over 200 on a Sunday with a WWE PPV that night. And if they do it just proves how easy of a town Newell is because that card as someone else stated looks like shit. I dont even think Page vs Castle looks good because I think Castle is really overrated. His act comes off as really corny.

May 18th, 2012, 10:23 pm #6

Support all Indy wrestling

May 18th, 2012, 10:25 pm #7

the first show had Zema Ion on it who went to high school there and also did most of the promoting for the show from what I hear. It also had Val Venis and Necro Butcher. There is no way they draw over 200 on a Sunday with a WWE PPV that night. And if they do it just proves how easy of a town Newell is because that card as someone else stated looks like shit. I dont even think Page vs Castle looks good because I think Castle is really overrated. His act comes off as really corny.
Alot of hating on this show. Shiima did alot of promoting for it . But so did the local volunteer fire dept. Who from what i understand was the reason for the show in the first place since they were helping with everything from setting up to running concessions to working the door.

May 18th, 2012, 10:29 pm #8

Wasn't it one fans idea to bring Indy Wrestling to a town that had never had a show. If so then insteading of bad mouthing the card how about giving props to all who are responsible for putting on a show for people that don't get to see them. Without people like that Indy Wrestling companies would be folding. Its not like its free to put a show on.

May 18th, 2012, 11:50 pm #9

I just read on the IWC facebook page that there is a drawing for cash to anyone who buys a ticket . What a good idea who doesnt like to win cash . Plus support Indy wrestling . Its a win win for everyone

May 19th, 2012, 6:02 am #10

Sunday May 20th, 2012 Belltime: 1:00 PM
Wells School Building 717 Washington St. Newell, WV 26050

Ringside Reserved (first 2 rows): $15.00
General Admission: $10.00
Kids Under 10 General Admission: $7.00

Plus more!

iwcprowrestling@gmail.com
really has gone to the shits. the roster is above average. lack of stars. how about a all legends show guys????? norm needs to cum back lol