IWC Shutting down????

IWC Shutting down????

June 5th, 2012, 7:04 pm #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB7HIANl1IE&sns=fb John Mcchesney cuts an interesting promo. THOUGHTS???

June 5th, 2012, 8:00 pm #2

why would john be pushing an angle with Logan Shulo if he know IWC is "shutting down"?

June 5th, 2012, 8:40 pm #3

I saw this promo the day it came out and I NEVER once had the idea of IWC shutting down. You sir are thinking too much.

June 5th, 2012, 8:44 pm #4

with the way chuck runs it IWC shutting down isnt too far out of an idea.

June 5th, 2012, 8:47 pm #5

Norm is back in the pic for a reson probly dorks

June 5th, 2012, 8:56 pm #6

I keep hearing Norm is helping run things so where is the truth to this? I heard Norm is behind a lot of changes in IWC one of them being Demarco gone from the company but I keep seeing that he's advertised for some kind of 5 man scramble at Super Indy but then I heard from multiple guys that Demarco is gone from the company and its because of Norms house cleaning and taking out of the trash? true or false?

June 5th, 2012, 9:01 pm #7

I can honestly tell you Demarco is gone and thats what was being talked about it the promo. Chuck wants to announce it in a promo during Super Indy to make it seem like demarco no-showed. Demarco himself actually quit IWC. He has told Chuck he has til the end of this week to stop advertising him. Demarco is done with IWC as of now and he is not going to AIW either.

June 5th, 2012, 9:08 pm #8

Kudos to Norm for taking out the garbage in IWC and talking some sense into Chuck because its about time someone got Chuck to get rid of Demarco! From the time he left in late 2010 and when he came back in August in 2011 something changed with him he just wasnt the same guy. And who cares if he goes back to AIW? AIW is overrated backyard garbage and right where Demarco belongs cutting profanity laced promos and rolling around in glass and barbed wire like the garbage worker that he is.

June 5th, 2012, 10:27 pm #9

I hear demarco quit because he knew hentai was going to give him the business in the 5 way scramble at super Indy. What a little bitch. Happy to see him go. Now IWC can finally start to improve without him playing politics to hold the younger talent down.

June 6th, 2012, 1:20 am #10

LOL at "getting the business" from a guy 5'6, 150 pounds. If you mean Hentai will be the typical mark for himself and lay in stiff shots to overcompensate then sure.