IWC False Advertising their school!!!!!

IWC False Advertising their school!!!!!

July 11th, 2012, 5:49 pm #1

All over their twitter account IWC has been false advertising their training school as the place that TNA X Division Champ Zema Ion got his training. Chuck Roberts should stop right now and focus on his next money losing show because Ion was trained by Shirley Doe at the Coalition of Competition training center, not the Chuck Roberts Iron City Wrestling Academy by Justin Idol. They have been doing this for awhile now and its bullshit. Ion, Facade, Gory, Gambinos, Shulo, Flexor, Demarco, and even Aiden Veil were all trained by Doe at the Coalition of Competition training school that has NO AFFILIATION AT ALL WITH THE CURRENT IRON CITY WRESTLING ACADEMY!!!!!!!!! Chuck Kuzniewswki has no low that he will not sink to. Get the fuck out of the business you glorified money mark.

July 11th, 2012, 5:57 pm #2

GO fuck off asshole

July 11th, 2012, 6:29 pm #3

PWX advertises SJK and Kurt Angle on their website for school training. Their current trainers are Gash and Crusher Hanson. I bet if you ask SJK and Angle what they learned from Crusher and Gash they'll say everything they know, right? Get a life. If advertising Shiima makes Chuck an asshole, what does that make Miller?

July 11th, 2012, 6:51 pm #4

You make no scene they both had PWX training. Gash and Crusher are the current trainers at PWX. Its the same place. Not someone taking credit for another companies training.Damn you pull PWX into everything.We get it you have a bone for PWX.

July 11th, 2012, 7:05 pm #5

How as the Doe run Coalition a different company? It was on the IWC website as the IWC school. Their trainees all set up for IWC shows and then were booked on IWC shows. Different company? Please try to make sense.

July 11th, 2012, 7:51 pm #6

it was a totally different school, different trainers, different training styles. Just look at the results..

Doe: Zema Ion, Gambinos, Hentai, Jimmy Demarco, Jason Gory, Chest Flexor, Facade, Logan Shulo, Aiden Veil

Idol: Tyler Stone, Corey Futuristic, David Dimera

The PWX comparison isn't valid at all its the same school, same training methods, same concepts. The Iron City Wrestling Academy and the Coalition of Competition are two completely different entities. Chuck should stop cashing in on IWC's past that he had nothing to do with and only tarnishes with his sub par shows.

mr. fair
mr. fair

July 12th, 2012, 12:17 pm #7

in all fairness, the people idol trained have only been working a short time so hadnt had the chance to build up some of the names that Doe's students did

July 12th, 2012, 1:53 pm #8

I don't really think it's about fairness. I just think that the Gambino, Xion, Gory, etc class was the last really good class to come out of this area. I can't think of any really good prospects that have come out of this area since those guys. The area is so over saturated now that the new classes graduating (from any school) just aren't getting enough attention, or enough bookings in the area to be noticed. Way too many wrestlers in this area now. Most of which aren't worth booking.

July 12th, 2012, 2:49 pm #9

I cream will raise to the top and the fans will start seeing better products. For years no one worked out other than there weekend show. Now the young guys are back working two or three times a week.The standards will start changing and the fans should be the winners.You either have the heart or not.

July 12th, 2012, 2:57 pm #10

I don't really think it's about fairness. I just think that the Gambino, Xion, Gory, etc class was the last really good class to come out of this area. I can't think of any really good prospects that have come out of this area since those guys. The area is so over saturated now that the new classes graduating (from any school) just aren't getting enough attention, or enough bookings in the area to be noticed. Way too many wrestlers in this area now. Most of which aren't worth booking.
The only FNW class of Sam Elias, Little T, Amherst, and Reign was good class. Especially for that being the only 4 that SJK trained I think. Which goes to show why he is the only Pittsburgh guy in WWE.