IWC CCAC 4/17 show

IWC CCAC 4/17 show

Steelerbuff
Steelerbuff

March 24th, 2010, 1:45 pm #1

This show is looking good. Rowe vs Demarco and I assume its Rowes last local indy match, Hentai vs Matt Cross, Eric Xtasy's retirement show

Im glad they are returning to ccac...it was a good atmosphere back in the day. Any thoughts or predictions? Im hoping for more SI qualifiers and maybe a new face or 2

March 24th, 2010, 2:12 pm #2

WHy would you assume that?

March 24th, 2010, 2:51 pm #3

hes moving down south. He had his last firestorm match recently. Im just guessing

Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson

March 25th, 2010, 4:12 am #4

That is a shame to hear. I loved watching him work.

Phillip Kaminski
Phillip Kaminski

March 26th, 2010, 1:31 am #5

I think April 17 will be his last match, as my brother told me after he got home from Firestorm Pro King of Cleveland.

March 26th, 2010, 7:36 pm #6

This is how you do it! News on IWC's Road to Super Indy 4-17-10 in West Mifflin PA
by Tim (Login TimJM)

I've been a long time proponant of indies treating even their matches with lesser known talents like they matter. Read the Run down form Dustin Rayz vs. Brandon Day and you'll see exactly how its done! They didn't need three thousand words and it doesn't take twelve minutes to sort through. Its tells me enough about them to make me care.
ENJOY.............

ALL ROADS LEAD TO SUPER INDY!

March 16th, 2010

This years Super Indy Tournament will be unlike any other. From here on, the reigning IWC Super Indy Titleholder at the time of the Tournament, will receive an automatic bid into the tournament. At The Road To Super Indy IX, Matt Cross will challenge Super Hentai (or Ricky Reyes, depending on the results of Night of Legends on April 10th) to see who will be the Champion and make it into the tournament. The last time these two high-flying athletes meet was during 2006 in Hawaii. However, this time there is much more at stake as Matt Cross would like nothing more that to win the SI title and for the first time compete in the Super Indy tournament. This will be Super Hentais only shot to make it into the tournament he made famous with the title he has held for nearly a year! These two young superstars will collide when IWC returns to the CCAC South Campus Gymnasium for The Road to Super Indy IX on April 17th!

On Saturday, April 17th, 2010 at The Road to Super Indy IX, two young and upcoming superstars will collide in a Proving Ground Match of 2010. Dustin Rayz and Brandon Day will collide one-on-one to see who may be worthy of a future appearance in IWC. This is an opportunity for these two athletes to impress the current roster, management and, most importantly, the fans of IWC. On April 17th, they will each have their chance to prove to everyone who should be next breakout IWC Superstar! Here is the tale of the tape for Dustin Rayz and Brandon Day

Name: Dustin Rayz
Nicknames: "The Future"
Height: 5'11
Weight: 205 lbs.
Hometown: Waco, TX
Trained By: Bill Kovaleski
Born 1986 In Waco, TX. Dustin was the second of three children to a strict Mormon family, who were strongly apposed to the sinful practices of the outside world. Because of Dustin's strict up bringing, his fascination of pro wrestling was viewed as taboo by others. Unlike the rest of his family Dustin's personality, and hunger for the vices of the world caused him to be an outcast, and looked at as a black sheep among the flock until the age of 18 when left on a bus bound for the mid-west where he would start on his path in the world of professional wrestling, where he trained under the guidance of a Monster Factory graduate Bill Kovaleski. Flash forward to present day, and Dustin has quickly made a name for himself in the independent scene, being voted "Newcomer of the Year" in three different organizations, as well as being featured in a segment on MSNBC.

Name: Brandon Day
Nicknames: None
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 230 lbs.
Hometown: Bridgewater, VA
Trained By: Sean Denny, Shorty Smalls
Brandon Day was born and raised in rural, central Virginia. From the first time he saw professional wrestling as an infant it was all that he ever aspired to do. At 15 years old, while still attending high school, Brandon began training to pursue his dream. He had his first match at 16 in November of 2000. Over the last 10 years he has worked with and learned from some of the best in the business including Steve Corino, Simon Diamond, Terry Taylor, Ricky Steamboat as well as being one half of the Midnight Express with "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton before Dennis Condrey came out of retirement. He has wrestled for Ring of Honor regularly since 2009 and been featured on their television program. In addition he has found the time to graduate from Bridgewater College with honors and is currently pursuing a masters degree as well. He also competes in Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He prides himself on being able to compete with any opponent in any environment whether it be mat wrestling, brawling or high flying. "I have been looking to become a part of International Wrestling Cartel for sometime now and I look forward to making the biggest impact possible with this company. I may not be the biggest, strongest or fastest wrestler in the world...but I AM one of the smartest and that's what makes me dangerous."

IWC The Road to Super Indy IX takes place on Saturday April 17th, 2010 at CCAC South Campus Gymnasium in West Mifflin, PA.

March 26th, 2010, 7:37 pm #7

ERIC XTASY SAYS GOODBYE AT CCAC???
by Tim (Login TimJM)

March 22nd, 2010

Eric Xtasy has been granted the opportunity to address the IWC fans about his future in professional wrestling. After a brutal blow to the head in January at Kickoff 2010, Eric was diagnosed with "Grade 3 Concussion." This is a condition causing periodic bouts of nausea and dizziness. Since then Eric has been in steady recovery. Felling well enough, Eric accepted a booking a few weeks ago in an effort to gauge his condition. Unfortunately, after the match Eric was not feeling well, left the building and has been home bound since. Eric's wife contacted IWC and requested the opportunity for Eric to speak the the IWC fans in Eric's favorite venue, the CCAC South Campus Gymnasium. CCAC is the location where Eric won the IWC Heavyweight Championship on May 8, 2004. While Eric's wife Melissa wasn't very specific, it is only speculated that Eric is going to call it a career and wants all of his fans to be there! Please join us on Saturday, April 17, 2010, when Eric Xtasy addresses the IWC fan base and celebrates, for perhaps, one last time!

Posted on Mar 26, 2010, 2:31 PM

Tim
Tim

March 26th, 2010, 8:30 pm #8

How on earth did I miss this thread?

March 27th, 2010, 5:11 pm #9

chuck roberts is a huge money mark and is dumb enough to think that flying rowe in from texas for the summer iwc shows will be worth it. rowes going over on demarco for the strap at ccac then its jimmy vs. ray in a cage in august. way to lose your ass chuck. go back to announcing and having queer parties at your house.

March 29th, 2010, 10:32 am #10

That was the original plan however it is no longer happening Rowe and Extasy say good bye at CCAC