IWA East Coast returns on August 18 and September 29

IWA East Coast returns on August 18 and September 29

IWA East Coast
IWA East Coast

August 10th, 2012, 8:29 pm #1

IWA East Coast returns to Dunbar WV at Shawnee Park on Saturday August 18 at 6:30 for the Kanawha County Fair!  Already signed for this event include Mad Man Pondo, Irish Airborne, Chance Prophet and much more to be announced soon.  Tickets for the fair are $12 for adults and $8 for kids. And just announced for the huge return to Nitro WV on September 29:  Matt Hardy vs Masada!

Sent from my iPhone

August 10th, 2012, 9:11 pm #2

i hope TJ isnt there, he will just fight with his buds the irish airborne

August 13th, 2012, 2:53 pm #3

IWA East Coast returns to Dunbar WV at Shawnee Park on Saturday August 18 at 6:30 for the Kanawha County Fair!  Already signed for this event include Mad Man Pondo, Irish Airborne, Chance Prophet and much more to be announced soon.  Tickets for the fair are $12 for adults and $8 for kids. And just announced for the huge return to Nitro WV on September 29:  Matt Hardy vs Masada!

Sent from my iPhone
Would love to see Goldust vs. Tracy Smothers!

August 13th, 2012, 7:15 pm #4

IWA-EC announced last night it's going to be Chance Prophet vs. Goldust.

August 14th, 2012, 12:39 pm #5

They have an amazing match with Masada vs. Matt Hardy at one show then couldve had something great with Golddust but Chance Prophet is a disapointment. Who is the champion now? they never talk about the belt

August 14th, 2012, 6:15 pm #6

pretty sure necro is the champ....their website has gone to hell...its still a good promotion,i just wish they'd advertise,update more,ect

August 19th, 2012, 6:25 pm #7

Sent from my iPhone
IWA East Coast results 8-18 from the Kanawha County Fair in Dunbar WV:
Zak Vincent defeated Matt Connard
Ron Mathis over Smoky C and Jason Kinckaid in a 3 way
Crazy Mary Dobson beat Little Naughty
Facade and Jason Gory battled to a double countout
Irish Airborne defeated Murder Death Kill for the IWA EC tag titles! The Juggulator was unable to be there and Chance was outnumbered and eventually beaten.
Mad Man Pondo defeated Viper

IWA East Coast returns to The Kings Way Center in Nitro WV on September 29 with Matt Hardy vs Masada! Much more to be announced soon!

August 20th, 2012, 6:36 am #8

is he hurt,done,whats the deal