Is Ryan Mitchell really going to Tough Enough?

Is Ryan Mitchell really going to Tough Enough?

The Informer
The Informer

February 2nd, 2011, 1:04 am #1

I was curious if Ryan Mitchell is really going to be on Tough Enough. When he gave his little cryptic RWA promo last month when he said something about "weather it's under the name Ryan Mitchell or not, you're going to see me around for a long time." So someone on here posted that he is going to be on tough enough. I thought he had burned his bridges with WWE when he pissed of Dory Funk. Aside from that, all he has is the look. There are sooo many workers in the Pittsburgh area that are better than him. Far and away. Aside from hearing him cut a promo, which he usually stutters through. The guy has worked RWA shows drunk, of which I know for a fact, he talks shit up and down on Feelbad (well all the boys do) , and takes his money with a smile. Aside from the fact that he has his "floating" pay scale, special for Mr. Madar. They guy is just bad news, I personally just wish he would go away

February 2nd, 2011, 1:47 am #2

he cant be going cause when he made that so called announcement that was way too far from the deadline for the entries ( which i believe was on January 18th if memory serves me well) and they won't call upon anyone till mid or late February.

February 2nd, 2011, 1:59 am #3

True story.

February 2nd, 2011, 2:58 am #4

he cant be going cause when he made that so called announcement that was way too far from the deadline for the entries ( which i believe was on January 18th if memory serves me well) and they won't call upon anyone till mid or late February.
Filming started on the 28th for season one

February 2nd, 2011, 8:16 am #5

Matt Mason is going again

February 2nd, 2011, 2:56 pm #6

True story.
mcgrath should go and learn to work because he sucks right for having been around so long. calvin mcgrath is tellin everyone that he is going to win tough enough and its all a work. whether that is true or not, i think him even spilling that info shows his lack of being able to work in any capacity . he has been a big part of a lot of failed companies.

February 2nd, 2011, 5:07 pm #7

LOL, one person said they wont get a call till mid feb...one person said the already filmed...

I think the only true statement in these last post was how McGrath is a basterd with no talent lol

February 2nd, 2011, 9:33 pm #8

Calvin may have a good look, but he has a bad attitude and will never make it to the big time level. He thinks his shit dont stink and it shows. Plus he is not all that smart and has zero charisma. He should stick to modeling.

February 3rd, 2011, 4:46 am #9

mcgrath should go and learn to work because he sucks right for having been around so long. calvin mcgrath is tellin everyone that he is going to win tough enough and its all a work. whether that is true or not, i think him even spilling that info shows his lack of being able to work in any capacity . he has been a big part of a lot of failed companies.
This site has a bunch of jealous workers who talk a lot of BULL SHIT, a lot of you are jealous of people like Studd, Mcgrath, DTJ, Jack Blaze others who are good workers. so fuck you and this board

February 3rd, 2011, 8:37 am #10

Calvin may have a good look, but he has a bad attitude and will never make it to the big time level. He thinks his shit dont stink and it shows. Plus he is not all that smart and has zero charisma. He should stick to modeling.
well the only REALLY false statement in this whole thing is Jack Blaze being a good worker ... hes not a worker hes a Fruit cake