Holy Shit, the lowest of all lows. (MEWL) (fixed pic)

Holy Shit, the lowest of all lows. (MEWL) (fixed pic)

January 26th, 2010, 7:33 am #1

Last edited by indymessageboard on January 26th, 2010, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 26th, 2010, 4:51 pm #2

OMG! If I was the booker, I would kill myself before I put that card on!

January 26th, 2010, 4:57 pm #3

Along with that, you'll have Durty The Clown vs. Johnny Gunn. Next up will be Lones Oaks vs. Durty. After that, Gunn vs. Oaks and FINALLY.... Durty will wrestle himself!

January 26th, 2010, 5:01 pm #4

OMG! If I was the booker, I would kill myself before I put that card on!
Thank god MCW runs Alliance that Joe guys shit is so horrible, I went to his free show with Jake and took my cousin Jake smelled like booze and the wrestlers looked like they all decided to start wrestling that day.

January 26th, 2010, 6:14 pm #5

wow this show looks retarded

January 26th, 2010, 8:56 pm #6

I think that I'll wait a week and actually go to a good show. What's wrong Joe? You don't have what it takes to run against MCW anymore? Oh wait, you never did! That's why they were drawing 230 and you were lucky to draw 50!

January 27th, 2010, 9:19 am #7

But where else can you find a Kamala ripoff, a Road Warriors ripoff, and a Demolition ripoff in the same night!?!?! MEWL baby! (Sad thing is, Joe probably said this, verbatim, and was serious.) I oughta tip Vince off to this show, he'll sue Joe, win Maggie in court, and send her overseas to feed the troops. They'll never go hungry with her fatass to munch on.

January 27th, 2010, 9:11 pm #8

you got a ripoff of a road warrior,kamala,demolition member,& a captn.spalding rip off,what the fuck?what else can you expect to see on this card maybe doink,free bird badstreet,deven the snakeman micheals,dick foley,& the overtaker. this show would have been cool back when i was 4 years old,& didn't know no better.im sure little kids will get into it though.

January 27th, 2010, 10:06 pm #9

Somebody should send a copy to:

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
1241 East Main St.
Stamford, CT 06902

January 28th, 2010, 8:55 am #10

you got a ripoff of a road warrior,kamala,demolition member,& a captn.spalding rip off,what the fuck?what else can you expect to see on this card maybe doink,free bird badstreet,deven the snakeman micheals,dick foley,& the overtaker. this show would have been cool back when i was 4 years old,& didn't know no better.im sure little kids will get into it though.
at least i didn't have to steal a gimmic like dick did with otis