HEY FUCTARDS ADVERTISE YOUR FUCKING SHOW ASHOLES!

HEY FUCTARDS ADVERTISE YOUR FUCKING SHOW ASHOLES!

November 7th, 2010, 7:52 pm #1

HOW MANY THREADS ARE THERE ASKING FOR RESULTS OF SHOWS I NEVER KNEW WERE HAPPENING. HEY SHITTY PROMOTERS TAKE SOME TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULES ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER ABOUT WHO IS BETTER AND POST ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN SHOWS. WHEN YOU LOSE FANS FOR BEING STUPID THEN YOU ALL FUCKIN SUCK! FUCKIN MORONS!

November 7th, 2010, 10:53 pm #2

thanks!

November 8th, 2010, 12:01 am #3

yep,i totally agree,you wants the fans to know what your company has to offer

Yoohoo
Yoohoo

November 8th, 2010, 2:49 am #4

It also wouldn't hurt for the wrestlers to drop in & let the fans know as well.....

November 8th, 2010, 7:12 am #5

"It also wouldn't hurt for the wrestlers to drop in & let the fans know as well....."

That is the excuse of so many promoters who are not willing to do the work. The job of a wrestler is to make sure the fans come back. The job of the promoter is to get the building, and bring fans into that building. However most promoters in this area feel once they get the building, they are done. In most every case I see, when the promoter is seen by the wrestlers doing good work, the wrestlers usually always step in and help out. However, promoters think wrestlers are going to do everything for them. Why should a wrestler help fund money for a lazy promoter? Not to mention that promoter is probably not even paying that wrestler or paying him poorly.

November 8th, 2010, 2:29 pm #6

No a worker should be getting people in the door and promoting his appearances as well. Unless he is some sort of jobber.

November 9th, 2010, 3:43 am #7

"No a worker should be getting people in the door and promoting his appearances as well. Unless he is some sort of jobber"

I would like to know how? The promoter usually lives near the location of the events. So should a wrestler travel out of their way to post up flyers, spend the gas money and time to help promote the event, and then get a 10 dollar pay day out of it? Lets look at this
A Promoters Duty:
Get the building/ring
pay commission
pay talent
advertise the event
IF done correctly, they should easily come out with a good profit

A wrestlers duty:
Wrestle
advertise the event

Now I am not saying the wrestler should not advertise in the way of internet. Twitter/Facebook/Myspace/etc. However to do much more is costing them money, and money they most likely will not make back. The promoter is going to make the money back. Promoters are just very lazy in this area, and are too content. Look at PWX, they have had the same fans for a decade just about. I see wrestlers advertising their shows on the internet all of the time. Yet I have never seen Jim Miller put effort into the company at all other than paying for a web site, and he doesnt even pay his roster. He is far from the only guilty promoter too.

November 10th, 2010, 12:57 am #8

I've been saying promoters should actually promote (and not a half assed effort) for years. Something that was pointed out to me by a worker that most people don't realize is that most indy shows are not that good & " just not worth the effort of a promoter to put much work into". Because "Some yarder or jo-jo will do it for them." Or they've set it up so that they don't lose their money"

I've some of the shows I've seen in the Mahoning Valley where I've thought to my self; Man I'd hate to be the promoter that has to call the media when the next show rolls around. There is a part of me that hates typing this.... but Most indies in this region are in the shitter for a reason, They want it that way. Which is why I'm so bummed about missing ROH in Detriot this Friday.

November 10th, 2010, 3:17 pm #9

wrestlers wrestle. promoters promote. cut and dry. if wrestlers want to pop the show on their social networking sites, that's good free advertisement. if the promoter wants someone else to do his job, hire a street team and be an owner. quit being lazy jerkoffs and do your job.