Heroes of the Ring June 11th & New DDTV

Heroes of the Ring June 11th & New DDTV

UCW
UCW

June 4th, 2011, 1:46 am #1

Undisputed Championship Wrestling & Diamond Championship Wrestling presents: Heroes of the Ring 2011!
Saturday June 11th at the South Connellsville Volunteer Fire Company. 1527 South Pittsburgh St. South Connellsville, PA 15425... Doors open 6:30pm and Belltime 7pm, Tickets only $10!

Join us on a special night when we induct 4 new inductees into the Hall of Heroes. Last year we inducted Lord Zoltan, Guido Corleone & Stephone Deveroux as the 1st 3 inductees... Now this year we induct "The Dream Lover" Kid Cupid, UCW's 1st Champion "Stonewall" Dave Snyder, 1 of UCW's founding fathers MR. Kent Flamingo and the King of Connellsville BIGG!!!

MAIN EVENT!
UCW Champion vs. DCW Champion
"The Xtremist" Jesse Skelton vs. BIGG

6 Man Tag
Pretty Ugly & Doyle Day vs. Stonewall, Maniac Killa & Steve Flash

DCW Diamond Title Match
Terry Ring vs. Blade

The Uprising vs. Dan Sandwich & Nick Mirra

Oriley Chambers vs. Skull

Chris Payne vs. Bud Cassidy

Bill Jacobs vs. Victor Bellmont

AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
www.undisputedchampionshipwrestling.com for all the info!

ALSO BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW EPISODE OF UCW DDTV!!!
<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

June 4th, 2011, 3:25 am #2

Here's my run down of this show:

UCW Champion vs. DCW Champion
Jesse Skelton vs. BIGG
-Skelton will win and be the only man to hold the main belt in UCW/DCW for the rest of the promotions existence

6 Man Tag
Pretty Ugly & Doyle Day vs. Stonewall, Maniac Killa & Steve Flash
-Uncensored will win and no one else will ever hold the straps they have because god forbid anyone with talent gets pushed in UCW/DCW

DCW Diamond Title Match
Terry Ring vs. Blade
-This one threw me off because not only is Terry Ring a great young talent and a good worker but they put the belt on him AND they have had him work someone from outside of UCW not once but apparently twice. Anyone else feel that Tank/Chris is giving Ring the book for his matches?

The Uprising vs. Dan Sandwich & Nick Mirra
-Again another one that threw me off. The Uprising worked Sykes/Flash before in Uniontown in (for that night) a great match and now they seem to be a part of the permanent UCW roster. I can only imagine that they also were given the book on this one because I know (from watching his Facebook and YouTube) that Graham is good friends with Dan Sandwich and they have tagged once before. Dan has worked KSWA and BDW against Mirra several times so putting these 4 guys together can only make things better on this show imho

Oriley Chambers vs. Skull
- Not sure on this particular match because of the fact that Chambers and Skull can have really good matches....or they can have really shitty ones. We'll have to watch this one to find out how the wind blows that night.

Chris Payne vs. Bud Cassidy
-Not sure about this match but Chris I want to tell you this as a loyal UCW fan. You should put yourself in more of a Commish/Vince McMahon role. You don't need to be in the ring when you have a great presence in general and I feel you would be way better off being the "man in charge" on shows instead of being "the man in charge, who pretends not to be in charge". Don't be Feelbad (sorry)

Bill Jacobs vs. Victor Bellmont
-Why is Bellmont on the show in general? After the match I seen with him against the uprising I can tell you that he is no where near ring ready and he also has no business being....well, in the business. He is a hazard to himself and anyone that works him. Best of luck Bill

June 4th, 2011, 8:47 am #3

another stacked card from pittsburghs hottest indy promotion... keep it up tank and all the boys

June 4th, 2011, 3:30 pm #4

but they are not in pittsburgh.

June 4th, 2011, 6:52 pm #5

neither is east, iwc, rwa or fnw and they never get flack for calling themselves pittsburgh promotions. the only real pittsburgh promotion is kswa. to me ucw just like the others represent the pgh.

June 5th, 2011, 3:11 am #6

I would call IWC and PWX a Pittsburgh fed over the RWA and UCW. At least IWC and PWX have guys that look the part of pro wrestlers.

June 5th, 2011, 4:34 am #7

"I would call IWC and PWX a Pittsburgh fed over the RWA and UCW. At least IWC and PWX have guys that look the part of pro wrestlers."

######

Fact is, neither IWC or PWX run shows near Pittsburgh. They, like RWA and UCW, are regional, if not rural feds.

June 6th, 2011, 3:14 pm #8

IWC and PWX at least run in Allegheny county where the city of Pittsburgh is, unlike ucw which is 2 counties away, absolutely the furthest away you can be without also including the shit fed in johnstown as part of "Pittsburgh" wrestling. GET A FUCKING MAP AND A CLUE.

June 6th, 2011, 3:28 pm #9

Wow people are so dam petty. Who the fuck cares really? PWX and IWC both suck.

June 6th, 2011, 10:27 pm #10

IWC and PWX at least run in Allegheny county where the city of Pittsburgh is, unlike ucw which is 2 counties away, absolutely the furthest away you can be without also including the shit fed in johnstown as part of "Pittsburgh" wrestling. GET A FUCKING MAP AND A CLUE.
actually sir they are only 1 county away.