Help Me Locate Jake Roberts, the PEDOPHILE that he is

Help Me Locate Jake Roberts, the PEDOPHILE that he is

Susan Armstrong
Susan Armstrong

October 24th, 2009, 10:34 pm #1

Recently, I took my 14 year old daughter to a FTW wrestling show in Ronkonkoma, NY where Jake Roberts was in attendance. When my daughter went up to get an autograph, Jake was very lewd in his comments and propositioned my 14 year old daughter to do sexual acts. My daughter said that he had a smell of alcohol on his breath. He invited her back to his hotel room after the show, and told her to "bring mom too, she can watch us."

Needless to say, I was very shocked to have heard this. I have went to his myspace and I was told to "get over it." I just want you fans to know he is not all he is cracked up to be. He is a lewd human being that needs to be put behind bars.

I am looking into pressing charges.

Just beware. Don't let your teenage daughters around him, or any children.

Just don't be surprized if he ends up behind bars.

B. M. Funk
B. M. Funk

October 24th, 2009, 11:09 pm #2

That sounds like classic Jake. The only reason he offered to let you watch is because he expected you to pay for the hotel room and for a couple of rocks. Memories and autographs fade but the STD's would have lasted a life time.

October 25th, 2009, 12:20 am #3

Recently, I took my 14 year old daughter to a FTW wrestling show in Ronkonkoma, NY where Jake Roberts was in attendance. When my daughter went up to get an autograph, Jake was very lewd in his comments and propositioned my 14 year old daughter to do sexual acts. My daughter said that he had a smell of alcohol on his breath. He invited her back to his hotel room after the show, and told her to "bring mom too, she can watch us."

Needless to say, I was very shocked to have heard this. I have went to his myspace and I was told to "get over it." I just want you fans to know he is not all he is cracked up to be. He is a lewd human being that needs to be put behind bars.

In other news, the sky is blue and the grass is green.

sbtaylor2002
sbtaylor2002

October 25th, 2009, 1:10 am #4

He can be found live and in person (I've visited his sorry ass there, I know this to be a fact) at:

355 SW 183 Rd
Micanopy, FL 32667

Call him at 352-213-2738 or 352-226-2709.

You can contact his bitch at:

941 SW 183 Rd
Micanopy, FL 32667

352-466-0370 or 352-213-8286 (these numbers may have been changed by now, but the address is still correct)

October 25th, 2009, 4:34 am #5

When an act of pedophilia is committed, the first place a person goes is to a message board, not the police....

Susan Armstrong
Susan Armstrong

October 25th, 2009, 5:59 am #6

I filed the police report, but they can't seem to find an address for him. Thanks to this board, I now have a lead I can take to them. THANKS SBTAYLOR2002!

October 25th, 2009, 7:27 am #7

That sounds like classic Jake. The only reason he offered to let you watch is because he expected you to pay for the hotel room and for a couple of rocks. Memories and autographs fade but the STD's would have lasted a life time.
not true.

October 25th, 2009, 2:06 pm #8

I filed the police report, but they can't seem to find an address for him. Thanks to this board, I now have a lead I can take to them. THANKS SBTAYLOR2002!
Snakeman sold out Jake because Jake outed him for ripping off his gimmick. Fuck you Snakeman.

Barbara
Barbara

October 25th, 2009, 3:59 pm #9

Snakeman didnt do it. Me and my husband posted his address. Get a life. Jake is everything everyone said! Have you spent time with him? Well, he screwed half of the country, so maybe you did.
Jake probably has more STD's than the Center for Disease Control and all the prostitutes in New York put together. He can say what he wants, but this is not the first time he has done this to an underage female and wont be the last! Why did I give her the address? If that was my child, I would want access to the guilty party. And I dont dial 9 1 1. My problem solver is 3 5 7. So before you accuse, get your facts straight!

By the way Susan, he probably just needed someone to front the bill like they said. Good thing you didnt get involved with that crackhead!

October 25th, 2009, 4:54 pm #10

THUG LIFE REPRESENT ON THAT B-O-ARD

Yeah break yo self schuka foo 'fo I pull dis 3-5-7 REPRESENT!!!! Me and ma homies gonna roll 2 deep to dat Krispy Kream shun! Fuk da 5-0 pig bacon smellin mo fo's!!! I got ma edukayshun foo I'm from da hood ho. Pigs ain't neva done no good fo me cept keep me down and arrestin me fo chit that wan't ian my fault. Like dat time that me and Zachary got caught with that dime bag I told that foo pig, "It ain't mine shun I don't know how it got wedged in my cheeks but dat shit fo reeeeeeeeeal ai mine." Can you believe dat shit????

Gimme a break if this is real then you would have exploited the opportunity with video of your daughter getting propositioned by Roberts and sold your footage to TMZ and made some money off it.

As for the other chick? If you slept with him, which I'm just making a guess that you did as you seem to know enought about his sexual activity, then that would mean you are a rat. If that's the case then I got a present for you. I picked it up at ACE Hardware. It's called d-CON.