HBW Wrestling 7/22 in Girard, OH

HBW Wrestling 7/22 in Girard, OH

HBW
HBW

July 19th, 2012, 8:29 am #1

HBW Wrestling in Girard, OH THIS SUNDAY

Crusher vows to make a huge announcement conserning the whole HBW Locker room Hbw Youngstown's clash of the dead SUNDAY JULY 22nd at 7pm in Girard, Ohio (34 S. State Street) 6:30pm doors open up get there early bonus match goes on at 6:45pm and the show starts promptly at 7pm.

You do not want to Miss this, maybe your last chance to see what in my guess will be a soon to be WWE speculated superstar, prime wrestling superstar, the whole she-bang! JOHNNY GARGANO will be In action in the Main Event taking on up and comer, THOMAS ADAMS.

Also in what can only be said to be a high flying spectacle, FLYIN' RYAN BURKE the kid with a dream from Niles Ohio will take on WWE Tough Enough Contestant, and world traveled, M-DOGG MATT CROSS.

World traveled, former King of the death matches, former tournament of death winner, THE NECRO BUTCHER will be in action as he takes on MAX ALEXANDER and he defends his # 1 contendership for the HBW title for the Aug 26th show.

The HBW Mad House title will be defended as The Champion "the prime example" Beverly Kills BOBBY BEVERLY defends the title against the man who has taken not to kindly to Bobbys actions as of late, and the #1 contender EDRIC EVERHART.

SPIFFY SEAN STYLES will make his HBW debut as he takes on the causes's MICHAEL VEGA.

2 of Youngstown Wrestling Persona's clash one on one as THE BOUNCER will do battle With SEAN REZNIKK.

Also a Humiliation Match has been made with the stip to be made at the show, BOBBINETTE CAREY Looks to get Revenge on the Play Boy BRIAN HINDER. All this and so much more. Sunday Night. Tickets $12 at the door, $10 in advance, $8 bucks for kids 12 and younger. Don't miss out on this night of wrestling action. HBW

July 19th, 2012, 12:21 pm #2

For some reason, I think I'm going to check this show out..

July 19th, 2012, 12:56 pm #3

Crusher vows to make a huge announcement conserning the whole HBW Locker room Hbw Youngstown's clash of the dead SUNDAY JULY 22nd at 7pm in Girard, Ohio (34 S. State Street) 6:30pm doors open up get there early bonus match goes on at 6:45pm and the show starts promptly at 7pm.

You do not want to Miss this, maybe your last chance to see what in my guess will be a soon to be WWE speculated superstar, prime wrestling superstar, the whole she-bang! JOHNNY GARGANO will be In action in the Main Event taking on up and comer, THOMAS ADAMS.

Also in what can only be said to be a high flying spectacle, FLYIN' RYAN BURKE the kid with a dream from Niles Ohio will take on WWE Tough Enough Contestant, and world traveled, M-DOGG MATT CROSS.

World traveled, former King of the death matches, former tournament of death winner, THE NECRO BUTCHER will be in action as he takes on MAX ALEXANDER and he defends his # 1 contendership for the HBW title for the Aug 26th show.

The HBW Mad House title will be defended as The Champion "the prime example" Beverly Kills BOBBY BEVERLY defends the title against the man who has taken not to kindly to Bobbys actions as of late, and the #1 contender EDRIC EVERHART.

SPIFFY SEAN STYLES will make his HBW debut as he takes on the causes's MICHAEL VEGA.

2 of Youngstown Wrestling Persona's clash one on one as THE BOUNCER will do battle With SEAN REZNIKK.

Also a Humiliation Match has been made with the stip to be made at the show, BOBBINETTE CAREY Looks to get Revenge on the Play Boy BRIAN HINDER. All this and so much more. Sunday Night. Tickets $12 at the door, $10 in advance, $8 bucks for kids 12 and younger. Don't miss out on this night of wrestling action. HBW
"FLYIN' RYAN BURKE The kid with a dream."

Isn't that "kid" 30 years old? Was his dream to end up working backyard shows with a markout budget? Then I guess the scrappy youngster has made it to the big time!

July 19th, 2012, 4:29 pm #4

For some reason, I think I'm going to check this show out..
i'm gonna puke

July 19th, 2012, 6:21 pm #5

You can't win. First it's a bunch of yarders. Now they are bringing in solid established outside talent and people still complain.

It looks like a good card. Glad to see HBW making progress

July 19th, 2012, 7:19 pm #6

They know they suck. Notice they put over their guest stars, but barely mention anyone one their own roster? Where is their Heavyweight Champ Ray Rowe? Give a guy who lives in TX your biggest belt. Stupid mark booking at it's finest.

July 19th, 2012, 7:35 pm #7

Well it looks like they are bringing in some people with experience to help bring the young guys along, and a lot of indies will mix "outside" with homegrown stars.

It's like no matter what, people are going to hate. HBW is running 2-3 shows a month, getting better every show, grooming young talent, investing in some veterans to help speed up the progress.

That being said I don't know what the deal is with making their heavyweight champ a guy who won't be at shows. It's not like Ray Rowe is a household name - although he's an awesome worker. I'd assume they have something worked out where it is a short term thing.

July 20th, 2012, 4:28 am #8

You mean like... be supportive to indy wrestling? HA!

Louis Modic
Louis Modic

July 20th, 2012, 12:10 pm #9

Idk much about hbw....bt I do know spiffy dough boy styles is a piece of shit that is a locker room cancer n ain't over with the crowd for shit. I don't see how that would help hbw get better. All in all I would like to see the show tho

July 20th, 2012, 6:21 pm #10

Louis - Where did you work with Spiffy and when?