G-Raver

G-Raver

February 3rd, 2012, 8:59 pm #1

He's OVER no matter where this young stallion goes, he gets a pop, made people wanna go to covey pro shows. get him props & say thank you! He was a great draw for DCW, RWA, CP, & tates.

February 3rd, 2012, 11:03 pm #2

ha. he is 150 at his heaviest. he will go to shit places also. ucw..... wca...... lol......

February 3rd, 2012, 11:56 pm #3

He doesn't seem bad, but he needs to get to some more prominent places and prove/show his skills to more people.

Biggjef-(the sound guy)
Biggjef-(the sound guy)

February 4th, 2012, 12:09 am #4

He's OVER no matter where this young stallion goes, he gets a pop, made people wanna go to covey pro shows. get him props & say thank you! He was a great draw for DCW, RWA, CP, & tates.
G-Raver is one of he most talented I've seen. He is also one of if not THE nicest guys outside the ring. A true proffessional and all around GOOD DUDE.

February 4th, 2012, 1:35 am #5

He doesn't seem bad, but he needs to get to some more prominent places and prove/show his skills to more people.
Hes over,

hayne
hayne

February 4th, 2012, 1:00 pm #6

The kid is good and yeah he draws point blank he made dcw

February 4th, 2012, 2:36 pm #7

If the sound guy who spells Bigg with 2 g's and Jef with only 1 says you are good worker, then honestly what more praise do you need? Once you are over with the sound guy, you've pretty much got the crowd in the palm of you hand. I hope this is the same sounds guy from RWA that thinks he is part of the show. But either way, if we find out the popcorn guy or the janitor likes Gravers work too, then he is all set! Unreal.

The Masked promoter
The Masked promoter

February 4th, 2012, 5:58 pm #8

He has sent me a message before so I watched his work and he sucks no good at all just because your over in shit towns for shit Feds doesn't make you any good where it counts with real wrestlers. Sorry kid but I wouldn't use you.

The Informer
The Informer

February 4th, 2012, 6:01 pm #9

So enlighten us on what big cities you run in? I bet you book all the major stars.

Biggjef-(the sound guy)
Biggjef-(the sound guy)

February 5th, 2012, 6:42 am #10

If the sound guy who spells Bigg with 2 g's and Jef with only 1 says you are good worker, then honestly what more praise do you need? Once you are over with the sound guy, you've pretty much got the crowd in the palm of you hand. I hope this is the same sounds guy from RWA that thinks he is part of the show. But either way, if we find out the popcorn guy or the janitor likes Gravers work too, then he is all set! Unreal.
What is unreal? The fact that someone could actually come on this site and say something positive and give a kind word instead of trying to bash everyone and everything? I do have an opinion and I choose to voice that opinion in a positive manner. As far as thinking that I am a part of the RWA show, I am a part of the show and the RWA FAMILY...I have been with the RWA since its conception and I will continue with the RWA. I find that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. So to the person who has all this attitude I will say.....