Excited about RWA on December 11th

Excited about RWA on December 11th

Bill
Bill

December 1st, 2010, 8:21 pm #1

The lineup for the RWA show on December 11th sounds exciting and should be a good show ! Anyone else out there pumped up about going ? I've been to the last few and they have a lot of great matches, storylines, wrestlers, basically everything going on there is top notch. Whoever the booker there is doing a fantastic job. I'm looking forward to another action packed fun filled night. Thank you RWA for the great shows that you have put on recently !!!

Will
Will

December 1st, 2010, 9:23 pm #2

So is this Derek? One of his trolls? Ryan Mitchell? His family?

I will say it is one of his trolls.

December 1st, 2010, 10:30 pm #3

I'm thinking it's Derek's hot girlfriend.

December 1st, 2010, 11:55 pm #4

Im guessing Hot Wheelz.

December 2nd, 2010, 12:45 am #5

The lineup for the RWA show on December 11th sounds exciting and should be a good show ! Anyone else out there pumped up about going ? I've been to the last few and they have a lot of great matches, storylines, wrestlers, basically everything going on there is top notch. Whoever the booker there is doing a fantastic job. I'm looking forward to another action packed fun filled night. Thank you RWA for the great shows that you have put on recently !!!
How would anybody know about the line up since u did not post it. If you are gonna advertise a show as excitin then telling us some matches
for petes sake.

December 2nd, 2010, 1:19 am #6

I'm thinking the show will open with a Ryan Mitchell promo, then in the main event Ryan Mitchell will win. This seems to be pretty common since Feelbad gave Ryan the book.

December 2nd, 2010, 1:26 am #7

OH HE'S GIVEN HIM MORE THAN THE BOOK

Bill
Bill

December 2nd, 2010, 3:44 am #8

Um... no, I am just a fan of their wrestling product, and the shows are entertaining, I have never walked away from there feeling like I did not get my moneys worth. Why are all of you people bashing on them? They are all good people.

December 2nd, 2010, 5:59 am #9

lol such a fan that you come here and ask if anyone else is excited, yet never mention anything about the card. go to a good indy show

December 2nd, 2010, 9:25 pm #10

Um... no, I am just a fan of their wrestling product, and the shows are entertaining, I have never walked away from there feeling like I did not get my moneys worth. Why are all of you people bashing on them? They are all good people.
You used the words "wrestling product" that points to u being a promoter or worker for the said company. Nice try to boost intrest on your"exciting show" though. Any names? Super-indies? and not the so called "pittsburgh" super-indies? How about a glance at the card? If it is exciting....then your numbers will be way-up-high LIKE SPACE MOUNTAIN BABY!!! And if you are blowing smoke then ppl will see ands have a chance to compare the kool-aid. KCWE runs that night too, i think. Best card will get the bucks. rwa or kcwe? anyone else local running that night???