Ernie Ballz

Ernie Ballz

August 17th, 2012, 3:07 am #1

I have been seeing on FB and some other sites Ernie Ballz writing columns and giving advice. My question to everyone is, is he qualified to be doing this? I am interested in what everyone elses opinion of this is?
Now IMO, I would say no. I never seen him do anything short of the clash, which I thought his partner did most of the work. All I ever seen Ballz do was be a lockerroom cancer by running his mouth in the back, talking shit about whoever he was working for or whoever was getting over who wasn't one of his friends. Alot of talk for a chubby guy who never really could work very well.
What is anyone elses opinions?

August 17th, 2012, 4:52 am #2

Never had any sort of problem with him. His rants are his opinion but is at least man enough to say it unlike many others in wrestling. He has lost a step with his broken ankle & weight gain. He is pretty entertaining, wants to be taken serious but honestly doesn't have the look to be a main guy. There are way worse out there.

Indy Wrestling Fan
Indy Wrestling Fan

August 18th, 2012, 5:15 pm #3

I have been seeing on FB and some other sites Ernie Ballz writing columns and giving advice. My question to everyone is, is he qualified to be doing this? I am interested in what everyone elses opinion of this is?
Now IMO, I would say no. I never seen him do anything short of the clash, which I thought his partner did most of the work. All I ever seen Ballz do was be a lockerroom cancer by running his mouth in the back, talking shit about whoever he was working for or whoever was getting over who wasn't one of his friends. Alot of talk for a chubby guy who never really could work very well.
What is anyone elses opinions?
I am not real familiar with Ernie Ballz, but have seen a couple of his columns. The fact that you are talking about his columns, his Facebook page, and giving advic seems to me that he is getting the desired results. I am sure he doesn't care if everyone agrees with him, just that they are reading what he is putting out. Which is what you seem to be doing.

worker
worker

August 19th, 2012, 1:48 am #4

he should not give any advice he is no good at all blows spots all the time he fucked up for in a match in one show

August 31st, 2012, 5:53 pm #5

hes an ok wrestler but 1 hell of a guy, if only 1/2 of the "workers" i know were like him

September 2nd, 2012, 3:22 pm #6

they'd suck ass just like him