Empirewear.com

Empirewear.com

May 30th, 2011, 12:04 am #1

Does anyone know if they are still making gear, or making gear for new clients? Numerous emails have gone unanswered. Anyone get gear from them recently? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

May 30th, 2011, 12:40 am #2

From what I understand they are very unreliable and hardly ever answer emails. Most people now, in your situation, use elucha.com

May 30th, 2011, 12:49 am #3

Ive heard good things about Filthy Phoenix as well. It blows but it seems that the only reliable, albeit expensive option is highspots, unless you happen to have a private maker that you know of. While we are on the subject anyone know a place that does decent kickpad covers? Ever place I ask for a quote wants like 65-75 bucks. You can buy a new set of complete kickpads for that much why on earth would you pay the same for covers?

May 30th, 2011, 3:16 am #4

Trying emaling tictacsam@hotmail.com he does a ton of work for ppl in the area. Ive seen ryan mitchell, stryder, jesse skelton, the best around and so many more. They are on facebook to. Just cant remember the the url off hand. But if you ask him he will send pics of what hes done.

May 30th, 2011, 11:47 pm #5

Ive heard good things about Filthy Phoenix as well. It blows but it seems that the only reliable, albeit expensive option is highspots, unless you happen to have a private maker that you know of. While we are on the subject anyone know a place that does decent kickpad covers? Ever place I ask for a quote wants like 65-75 bucks. You can buy a new set of complete kickpads for that much why on earth would you pay the same for covers?
i got gear from highspots and it was horrible. wrong color, size, and the bikers had a hole in them... I would check out mtzwear.com...

."Jew Lightening" Eddy Rabinowitz
."Jew Lightening" Eddy Rabinowitz

June 11th, 2011, 6:13 am #6

Trying emaling tictacsam@hotmail.com he does a ton of work for ppl in the area. Ive seen ryan mitchell, stryder, jesse skelton, the best around and so many more. They are on facebook to. Just cant remember the the url off hand. But if you ask him he will send pics of what hes done.
Mitchell, Stryder, Skelton, the best around. I do believe that is the holy trinity of Pittsburgh indy wrestling.