Dr. Feelbad in car crash

Dr. Feelbad in car crash

Zoltan
Zoltan

November 25th, 2009, 1:07 pm #1

In a story seen this morning on WTAE News, Dr. Feelbad was involved in a car crash in Washington County last night.

Please keep Derek and Lindsay in your prayers.

`
`

November 25th, 2009, 2:17 pm #2

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on November 25th, 2009, 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scott Prodigy
Scott Prodigy

November 25th, 2009, 2:29 pm #3

I just saw the video on WTAE's website and I am in shock. Feelbad, I hope all is well for you and those involved. You will be in our prayers.

November 25th, 2009, 2:51 pm #4

`
Last edited by indymessageboard on November 25th, 2009, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 25th, 2009, 3:44 pm #5

In a story seen this morning on WTAE News, Dr. Feelbad was involved in a car crash in Washington County last night.

Please keep Derek and Lindsay in your prayers.
Deer Blamed For Washington Co. Rollover That Injured 2
Emergency Crews Respond To Crash In Fallowfield Township

POSTED: 4:33 am EST November 25, 2009
UPDATED: 8:29 am EST November 25, 2009

FALLOWFIELD TOWNSHIP, Pa -- Two people were injured after the vehicle they were driving in rolled over and crashed on Route 43 in Fallowfield Township.

According to crews at the scene, a man and a woman were driving back from Jefferson Hospital shortly after 1 a.m. when a deer appeared in the middle of the highway.

When the driver tried to slow the car down, it swerved, causing a tire to pop, which sent the vehicle out of control.

The couple was trapped in the car for an unknown amount of time.

The man who was driving was not wearing his seat belt. He suffered bruises to his face.

Emergency crews had to cut the woman out of the passenger seat. She was taken by helicopter to UPMC Mercy. Her condition remains unknown.

Authorities told WTAE Channel 4 Action News the victims' injuries dont appear to be life-threatening.

November 25th, 2009, 5:05 pm #6

`
`
Last edited by indymessageboard on November 25th, 2009, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CP
CP

November 25th, 2009, 5:43 pm #7

Me and Derrick may not see eye to eye, but you never want to see anything like this happen. Unless you are a cold hearted bastard. Hope he is ok.

Wayne
Wayne

November 25th, 2009, 5:56 pm #8

Hope he is ok, never want to see anything like this happen to anyone.

November 26th, 2009, 1:44 am #9

Me and Derrick may not see eye to eye, but you never want to see anything like this happen. Unless you are a cold hearted bastard. Hope he is ok.
"Me and Derrick may not see eye to eye, but you never want to see anything like this happen. Unless you are a cold hearted bastard. Hope he is ok."

no need to put you dont see eye to eye, when it comes to something like a car crash

WarPrincessX
WarPrincessX

November 26th, 2009, 2:20 pm #10

I hope he is doing alright. I would never wish anything ill on him or the girls. I hope he gets well.