Dr. Feelbad and Zoltan on PCNC's Night Talk

Dr. Feelbad and Zoltan on PCNC's Night Talk

The informer
The informer

April 30th, 2010, 7:04 pm #1

Ok, this is really the worst of all. Did anyone watch that last night? I honestly am sick to my stomach. I really don't even know if my MOLE wants to be a part of RWA anymore, and may just no-show this piece of SHIT, shameful, self-promoting, egotistical, scumbag Dr. Feelbad's show on saturday. I know for a FACT, from my MOLE, that many other workers feel the same way, and may just no-show as well. Yeah, they want to work, but you DEREK, ruined something meant for good. Zoltan, I'm sorry for YOU. I feel bad that something so near and dear to your heart, a good cause, for a good show for your children, and that scumbag FEELBAD is on there promoting his own show the night before, his own workers, staying in character, looking like a damn fool !!! I feel so bad, and ashamed for you. This man DEREK, DR. FEELBAD, is garbage. He doesn't care about the show on sunday, or the cause, he just wanted to be there to promote HIMSELF, not your show. We are all sickened, and the boys are as well. Zoltan, I truly am sorry ... I am being sincere ...

April 30th, 2010, 7:29 pm #2

Is there video somewhere we can see for ourselves?

The informer
The informer

April 30th, 2010, 7:37 pm #3

PCNC, im not sure with all the cable providers, which channel it will be on, bit they replay the hell out of it. You can search for it on comcast digital cable... I know they are re-playing it today at 5PM, I could care less if everyone watches it, and it gets sick pittsburgh ratings, I hope everyone watches it, just so they can see first hand what this POX of a human being is really like. I really and honestly cant say enough over and over to Lord Zoltan that I am truly sorry. I have worked with you, and I know you're a good guy, and didn' deserve to be treated like this. The Boys of the RWA want to sincerely say we're sorry for what he did man..

April 30th, 2010, 8:09 pm #4

what did feelbad do to zoltan?

April 30th, 2010, 9:04 pm #5

Ok, this is really the worst of all. Did anyone watch that last night? I honestly am sick to my stomach. I really don't even know if my MOLE wants to be a part of RWA anymore, and may just no-show this piece of SHIT, shameful, self-promoting, egotistical, scumbag Dr. Feelbad's show on saturday. I know for a FACT, from my MOLE, that many other workers feel the same way, and may just no-show as well. Yeah, they want to work, but you DEREK, ruined something meant for good. Zoltan, I'm sorry for YOU. I feel bad that something so near and dear to your heart, a good cause, for a good show for your children, and that scumbag FEELBAD is on there promoting his own show the night before, his own workers, staying in character, looking like a damn fool !!! I feel so bad, and ashamed for you. This man DEREK, DR. FEELBAD, is garbage. He doesn't care about the show on sunday, or the cause, he just wanted to be there to promote HIMSELF, not your show. We are all sickened, and the boys are as well. Zoltan, I truly am sorry ... I am being sincere ...
Not one person on that roster has half a nut to no show that place. They all should have been doing that for the start. But they want their 20 dollar pay day. Not one person on that roster can complain about the state of Indy Wrestling!

April 30th, 2010, 9:20 pm #6

do feelbad and zoltan have heat now? what happened? whats up?

In the Know
In the Know

April 30th, 2010, 10:25 pm #7

Someone is mad that Derek put himself over on TV. He had no right to be there but Zoltan will gladly whore himself so maybe Derek gave money.

No matter what everyone should go Sunday. It is for a great cause and Kenny is a legend. The shows are long but fun.

I think I'll be there.

Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson

May 1st, 2010, 4:00 am #8

what did feelbad do to zoltan?
OMG like it was not planned ahead of time! Like Derek is so evil for promoting his own show! That is wtf he was there for!

May 1st, 2010, 4:03 am #9

first off..Derek WAS INVITED BY KENNY...how the fuck you think he GOT there..not by himself...Second of ALL..Derek was entertaining to say the least...and even Dominic..who trained me..Had a good time with it..SO lay the fuck off..I think your JEALOUS that ur LAME ASS was never on TV or made it anywhere in the Wrestling world. SO maybe Derek went a little overboard SO WHAT..we in the Pgh indy wrestling community should be happy for ANY positive exposure our sport gets. Wheteher it be JUgans DEaf wrestle fest..or the RWA show or the FNW show or a PWX show. MOst of the boys know each other and work for 2 or three of the promotions.so.INformer maybe ur the jealous piece of shit and should GO FUCK URSELF..well u probably cant with that small dick ..yeah ur girlfriend told me while i was fucking her and ur mom in the ASS

May 1st, 2010, 10:46 am #10

OMG like it was not planned ahead of time! Like Derek is so evil for promoting his own show! That is wtf he was there for!
No, Derek was there to promote Deaf Wrestle Fest. I'm gonna use a big word here...to high jack the show for his own ego was reprehensible.