DECEMBER IS GONE

DECEMBER IS GONE

Angel
Angel

December 27th, 2010, 4:16 am #1

And with that fact we finally get rid of the old and out with they new huh?

Now place your bets folks, for everything else he ever said was complete bullshit.. He dont do drugs, he never drinks, never drunk.. Jake Roberts claims he will retire after this year. He always said he would die before he walks away. I say he was too old in 2007 to his face to go any further so, what do you think folks with the geriatric ass really retire or is this a gimmick to push for more bookings from him and his bitch snake manager and fluzzy, Shannon.

I think it is a gimmick, but only hope that he will retire so that the Indy wrestlers can regain a great reputation without drunk, washed up old hasbeens!

Sincerely,

Angel Starr

December 27th, 2010, 12:12 pm #2

maybe you should learn how to communicate with other people, before you get on here and act like a idiot, I had to read that post 3 times before i could figure out what your little weak minded brain was trying to say. It's better to be a has been, than a never was little girl.

December 27th, 2010, 12:28 pm #3

Yeah for Christ Sakes please respect the ones who paved the path for you.

December 27th, 2010, 6:15 pm #4

And before you say Jake didn't pave any paths for you it goes like this,

Path 1: Pro Wrestling, love him or hate him Jake paved a patch and taught you psychology.

Path 2: Crack Whore, love him or hate him he made it so YOU too could be a crack whore.

Due to the bitterness in your post I'm gonna say you are a fat chick and while you have tried smokin crack it just didn't seem to help with the obsession for Twinkies and Ho Ho's.

December 27th, 2010, 11:01 pm #5

And with that fact we finally get rid of the old and out with they new huh?

Now place your bets folks, for everything else he ever said was complete bullshit.. He dont do drugs, he never drinks, never drunk.. Jake Roberts claims he will retire after this year. He always said he would die before he walks away. I say he was too old in 2007 to his face to go any further so, what do you think folks with the geriatric ass really retire or is this a gimmick to push for more bookings from him and his bitch snake manager and fluzzy, Shannon.

I think it is a gimmick, but only hope that he will retire so that the Indy wrestlers can regain a great reputation without drunk, washed up old hasbeens!

Sincerely,

Angel Starr
Jake Roberts did nothing but take a huge dump on the business and those who paved the road for him. He did not invent ring psychology, he just was blessed with an ability. As for the next generation he left nothing but a bad name for the business and the difficult task of those who would be an apologist for his behavior to make excuses for him. He has drug problems, but that isn't a crutch for him to be an ass.

December 28th, 2010, 2:02 am #6

Yep. Cause this is the only industry in the world where people become addicts.

That never happens in film or music. No jeweler or bank teller has ever done any drugs, either.

Right?

December 28th, 2010, 3:45 am #7

I like how Jake put it... he wasn't the first person to become an addict.
Last edited by indymessageboard on December 28th, 2010, 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 28th, 2010, 6:32 am #8

Angel you can say what you want yeah he has done alot of bad things in the Recent yrs but look at his career something YOU will never ever ever get to do Walk down the aisle at a Wrestlemania Never Be on National Television and NEVER HAVE KIDS AND I MEAN NEVER Have KIDS EVER WANT TO GROW UP TO BE YOU

Angel
Angel

December 28th, 2010, 9:12 pm #9

For those of you that dont have brains, let me clarify the question, will he retire or is it a scam to just get bookings? Fat, I am not. Fat and ugly Jake is. A drug addict, homeless bum... that rides on the coat tails of others to support him, and his addictions. Unbelievable, if any of you had any brains you think that you could of figured out the question. Never go on jeopardy. Not one of you could even give an answer. Now I can see why you all chose wrestling as a career. It dont take brains to get your ass kicked!

Angel
Angel

December 28th, 2010, 9:21 pm #10

"Because at the end of the day, arguing on the internet is just like competing in the Special Olymipics....Even if you win, your still a retard." This is fitting for this post, dont you think!