DCW this Saturday

DCW this Saturday

September 23rd, 2009, 2:45 am #1

Who's going to the DCW show Saturday? Anyone?

September 23rd, 2009, 3:32 am #2

No!

September 23rd, 2009, 4:29 am #3

Its still better than APWF. My group of 20 are going.

September 23rd, 2009, 11:46 am #4

Yeah right, nice post Fritz

September 23rd, 2009, 4:36 pm #5

Overall it is a better product than APWF. The overall production is still better no matter who Bubba brings in. I will give Bubba and Lash some credit for bringing in NAMES that will def. help him there running head to head with Troy on Halloween night. I honestly expect APWF to have a bigger draw than DCW on Halloween. With the guys he is bringing in he is probly paying a bit more but not much more for talent. I dont know. I do expect APWF to outdraw DCW on Halloween BUT I still know Diamond Championship Wrestling is a better product overall.

September 23rd, 2009, 5:58 pm #6

How do you figure that? Bubba has better workers, signage, production, website and a better building. DCW is doing nothing right now.

September 23rd, 2009, 6:28 pm #7

A good promotion stays ahead of its competition. Bubba is doing that. DCW hasn't even updated their website, and has done nothing to stay ahead of any competitors. They have a couple of good workers including the Wrong Crowd, but not much else. I'll be going to the APWF show on Halloween.

September 23rd, 2009, 6:52 pm #8

The APWF site sucks. The 'new' DCW kinda sucks too, not nearly as bad as APWF.

September 23rd, 2009, 6:58 pm #9

Elias is main eventing DCW in their title match. Maybe that is a sign that Bubba and Troy have made good on letting people work both places.

September 23rd, 2009, 9:48 pm #10

Who's going to the DCW show Saturday? Anyone?
APWF was better at one time . They brought in talent that wrestling fans wanted to see . Who the hell wants to watch Bubba and Pig Vomit ? Well , maybe their friends or relatives . Gone are Feelgood , Jade , Sebastin , Kato , Doink the Clown and others . At least Lash brought in better talent . This group is now the poops .