DCW Heavyweight Champion Big Time Bill Collier VS Sterling James Keenan

DCW Heavyweight Champion Big Time Bill Collier VS Sterling James Keenan

December 11th, 2009, 5:35 am #1

No shit? Potential for MOTY for DCW this month!

December 11th, 2009, 7:50 pm #2

Glad to see them improving their roster. Still has females working men, and other stupid matches.

December 12th, 2009, 6:05 pm #3

Ten matches? I wouldn't sit through that.

December 12th, 2009, 9:43 pm #4

The stars before the match show my interest in the match. Based out of 5 stars max.

*** Big Lenny vs G-Raver in a 10 Thousand Thumbtack Match for the DCW Diamond Title.

- While G-Raver's stile is different than Jimi's, will this match really be any different than a Lenny vs Jimi match? Lenny needs to get back in to the DCW Heavyweight Title run and face of against the big dogs.

*** Shane Taylor VS The Future Calvin McGrath.

- Potential for a good solid match. Will Calvin be strong enough to use his power moves against Taylor? Should be interesting.

* Newcomer Sgt. Piston VS The Russian Bear

- Newcomer Sgt. Peckerhead... will be some lame Army gimmick that probably won't get over.

</i> The Legend Paul Atlas VS The Freak Doug Diggler

- 2 stars for Diggler. -3 stars for Atlas.

**** US Champ Brittney Force VS Jimi the High Flyin Hippie

- While I disagree with Force holding the US Title, I do think these two'll put on a good match.

* Womens Champ Angel Dust VS Honey

- Don't care for Dust and don't know enough about Honey to care either.

*** The Enigma takes on Count Lestat in a Pin Falls Count Anywhere Match

- Might be a chance for one of, if not both, of these guys to break out.

**** DCW Tag-Team Champions The PA Possie VS TTO VS Legacy in a Elimination Match

- Another 3 way tag match <i>yawn
. Luckily, I like 2 out of the 3 of the teams.

***** DCW Heavyweight Champion Big Time Bill Collier VS Sterling James Keenan

- Could be Big Time's biggest match of his career going up against the indy favorite SJK.

*** Scott Fowler VS Zubov

- Will be a solid match. No reason to care about the match though. No build up.

December 12th, 2009, 10:05 pm #5

In my mind the whole tag match is a waste of singles talent when they could be used to help bolster DCW talent. You have a girl holding a major title, but Kato, Sebas, Amhurst, and Elias all working in a tag 3 way. The 4 of them could be used better as singles guys in my opinion. Amhurst is really the only one of them that works tag anyone else to my knowledge and that's in FNW.

December 13th, 2009, 4:40 am #6

You guys have to be kidding me. Giving any of these matches more than 1 or 2 stars is a joke. And to say that women can give any man a good match is the dumb statement of the year.

December 13th, 2009, 2:43 pm #7

I actually think this is one of DCW's strongest cards. Could it be better? Yes. Get rid of the women's match, split up the tag match, and don't have Force hold a man's title, and it could be much better. But, SJK vs Big Time is a very good match, Taylor vs. McGrath is very good as well, and while I agree that Zubov vs. Fowler makes no sense since they are both heels and have no reason to face each other, they are both very solid.

December 13th, 2009, 5:57 pm #8

U just said it was better, then were negative about half the card.

December 13th, 2009, 5:59 pm #9

I didn't know 3 was half of 10, my fault

December 14th, 2009, 12:43 pm #10

How many titles do they have now? It seems like half of the roster have straps.