Date Night with a Diva

Date Night with a Diva

June 6th, 2011, 7:40 pm #1

June 7th, 2011, 12:32 pm #2

vance desmond still wrestles? thought that wanna be retired...

June 8th, 2011, 2:37 am #3

wow, that is pretty cool! I will be there

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

June 9th, 2011, 3:25 am #4

vance desmond still wrestles? thought that wanna be retired...
Vance is like most workers he could have had a case of burnout or something.
Just a few years ago he was just a skinny kid who could do some pretty nice moves.
Here in the last year or so he put some hard work by building up his size,to match his wrestling.
The kid is getting to be a total package imop.
Its a free country and i am glad he decided to make a run at it again.
If there are some that think he isn't a good talent,then my only guess its being jealous.
He is very respectable in and out of the ring.
IMOP if there was a few other bigger promotions he could do this for a full time job.
He also isn't a know it all ,when i wrestled he would ask me questions about working out and stuff,while others where skinny runts that thought a few flips made them a total package.
I like the kid and hope he gets his chance in TNA or even Japan.
All in all i have nothing bad to say about him.
A couple others i would like to see get a chance is Chance Profit,Juggs,TRIk-Nasty and a few more.
The slamming of these guys proves to me that there is a few on here that need to take a close look at themselfs before they bash others.
Myself i am very muscular and average work rate,i had very good charisma but at 5ft 9in tall and 240lbs .
If i could do most of the moves that the above i would like to think i could have more than a dark match in TNA.
At 40 years of age and injury's i was honest with myself and relized it i wouldn't be more than a big fish in a small pond.
All in all i wasn't good enough to get any contract period!
But the others if giving the chance could be the next guys you just might see on tv.
But instead of the little comments trying to bash them only make you look bad.
Support these guys they deserve it imop.
Sorry if i offended any of you and also there is more than just these guys who have talent these where just a few off the top of my head.

SORRY THERE MAY BE SOME WORDS MISSPELLED ,JUST TIME TO GO TO BED.
I had to settle for s shoot job at a steel plant(lol)

Matt iwa ec
Matt iwa ec

June 9th, 2011, 11:42 pm #5

I like vances work he did gain a lot of muscle last couple years. Probably why I heard his health is bad now. I really don't understand the want a be comment though. I'm not big on guys being giant jacked monsters anyway. I like the wrestling and about every show I have been to last few years he is in the best match.

t-bone
t-bone

June 10th, 2011, 3:38 pm #6

ive known vance for a good ten yrs,he is a great,respectful guy&an even better worker,who busted his ass every time he got in the ring,i hear he is making a comeback,thats great..anybody talkin shit on vance must just not have a life or maybe jus be a lil jealious. vance is a stand up kinda guy,i wish u the best vance,,i hope ur health is good& i hope to see u soon

June 10th, 2011, 5:05 pm #7

bob ortan is gonna be pissed!

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

June 12th, 2011, 1:43 am #8

I had posted above my take on Vance and expecting some flames but several have posted positive posts!
Just nice to see there are some good guys on this board.
So props to the above posters.
Btw Vance keep up the good work and i hope to see you at the Arnold Classic or even better to see you work again in the ring...........

June 12th, 2011, 2:02 pm #9

1st of all im not a fan of scott powerts but agrees with him bout vance. vance is the best worker on the indy scene in my oppinion,,he makes me wanna go to the indy shows,,dont let these indy assholes get to u,keep up the good work&keep on keepin on bro. kudos to scott for stickin up for violent vance