Dan Stecker Stories

Dan Stecker Stories

March 25th, 2011, 10:17 pm #1

Please, lets have some fun with this guy . He is the creepiest man alive. He tries to book kids and wrestle them in his backyard promising to get them into WWE. We need to stop this guy!

Share some of your stories about this creeper.

March 25th, 2011, 10:54 pm #2

March 26th, 2011, 12:05 pm #3

Well...the only thing I know (at least first-hand) was the fact that he asked my friend to come and pose for pics so he could check his "muscle mass," or some kind of bullshit like that. He told my friend that he would have to be in his underwear. I also remember Sal Conte would talk shit behind his back and call him a pecker checker and shit like that...Mike Donatelli used to call him "cunt chin" because of that crease on his chin...LOL

March 26th, 2011, 3:37 pm #4

I know he had his ass beat for one of the same reasons.

He thought it would be a good idea to ask this guy who was green but way bigger than him to come over and he'd pay him 150 a day to sleep at his house and learn wrestling in his dungeon. Then he received one hell of an ass kicking.

March 26th, 2011, 4:02 pm #5

c4 should go go train there. lol. at least he would get trained the right way

March 26th, 2011, 5:02 pm #6

Stecker approached me like any fan would, except you could tell he wasn't going to walk away anytime soon. He waited till I was by myself, and cornered me, starting to talk about vets I might know that he supposedly worked with years ago. Talked some bullshit about starting a fed, which lead to him talking about a tryout and then handing me a folded piece of notebook paper with a number written on it. He didn't identify himself until I asked his name and he was foolish enough to say 'Dan Stecker' and then I promptly walked away from him!

March 26th, 2011, 9:14 pm #7

stecker once saw me outside of a show and asked to buy my underwear for 6 bucks. legit.

March 26th, 2011, 9:21 pm #8

It's not Stecker, but this guy Harper may be just as bad. another goof that thinks because he got some money and friends that he can be a promoter.

March 26th, 2011, 10:34 pm #9

does he buy underwear for 6 bucks? cuz i have a whole drawer of them and i need money

March 26th, 2011, 11:43 pm #10

It's not Stecker, but this guy Harper may be just as bad. another goof that thinks because he got some money and friends that he can be a promoter.
The guy Randall Harper tried to rent Rikk Diamonds ring to run a show in the same town BDW runs. Talk about professional and classy. He changed his facebook location to Cincinnati Ohio but be warned he is nothing to get involved with. Clueless jackass. I heard he already has a few workers aiming to punk his ass out too.