Damien Lee Strikes Again? What is wrong with this guy?

Damien Lee Strikes Again? What is wrong with this guy?

June 9th, 2012, 3:37 pm #1

When will people learn that you can't trust anything this guy tells you? He talks more BS then never delivers on anything he says. Check this out,

Former World Champion Kevin Nash has pulled out of an indy event for this Saturday. He tweeted earlier today "Sorry but Damien Lee did not show up with the funds in Pittsburgh so I will not be at Sunday's event." I gave him a second chance."

Nash was booked to be in the main event, but that is no longer the case. XWE's show "Ravenfest 2012" is scheduled for Saturday night in Keyster, West Virginia. This is not the first time Damien Lee has been criticized for not paying talent.

Last edited by indymessageboard on June 9th, 2012, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 9th, 2012, 7:09 pm #2

He has been pulling the NASH deal since 2005. Never has delivered on anything he says cancels at the last minute. He claims Nash changed the plan and he refused to drive to Pittsburgh since he has to baby sit a 2 an 6 year old.I guess that is a good excuse as any Damien a good parent (LMFAO) or human being. Damien Lee the laughing stock of pro wrestling. Also Cory is booked there an for all concerned they deserve each other.

Scott Powers
Scott Powers

June 9th, 2012, 8:23 pm #3

I am not one to say things that i don't know about for sure, but i can not figure out what a promoter would get by saying a big star is booked when they know deep down they can't afford them.
I know shit happens but come on.

June 10th, 2012, 12:46 am #4

How many time is Nash going to deal with his dumbass . this is like the 2nd time in 6 months

June 10th, 2012, 1:06 am #5

I am not one to say things that i don't know about for sure, but i can not figure out what a promoter would get by saying a big star is booked when they know deep down they can't afford them.
I know shit happens but come on.
Scott he has a tract record of SHADY dealing that is long recorded. He has no problem with having a woman make signs twice for him and stiffing her on her money knowing she has children to feed,renting buildings then no showing,selling tickets to people then cancelling shows keeping the money,ducking out not paying the wrestlers,bouncing checks to building owners,I could go on and on. So if people see the names Damien Lee,Gary Ravenscroft,Under-Ground Entertainment or Extreme Wrestling Entertainment KEEP AWAY it's a CON..........

June 10th, 2012, 1:39 pm #6

When will people learn that you can't trust anything this guy tells you? He talks more BS then never delivers on anything he says. Check this out,

Former World Champion Kevin Nash has pulled out of an indy event for this Saturday. He tweeted earlier today "Sorry but Damien Lee did not show up with the funds in Pittsburgh so I will not be at Sunday's event." I gave him a second chance."

Nash was booked to be in the main event, but that is no longer the case. XWE's show "Ravenfest 2012" is scheduled for Saturday night in Keyster, West Virginia. This is not the first time Damien Lee has been criticized for not paying talent.

Quick News
Nash pulls out of indy appearance

Jun 9, 2012 - 3:00:25 AM

By James Caldwell, PWTorch assistant editor

Kevin Nash says he has pulled out of an independent show appearance this weekend in West Virginia due to the promoter not coming through with payment. "Sorry but Damien Lee did not show up with the funds in Pittsburgh so I will not be at Sundays event.I gave him a second chance," Nash tweeted Saturday morning. Nash was the headline act for the XWE promotion's "Ravenfest 2012" show Sunday in Keyser, W. Va.

June 11th, 2012, 12:34 pm #7

Saw on Facebook that Damien contacted Michael Blade to try saving the day and asked if Blade could bring some workers. Blade got a group together and drove down. Damien Lee was a no show. When will people quit on Damien Lee all together? If nobody will work for him, he will have to go away.

Michael Blade
Michael Blade

June 11th, 2012, 3:06 pm #8

Dont worry this time hes gonna get his im to pissed off to let this go