Damien Lee just doesn't stop

Damien Lee just doesn't stop

February 17th, 2012, 12:59 pm #1

ATTENTION: TO ALL XWE PRO WRESTLING PRO WRESTLING TALENT: WE WILL STILL BE RUNNING! ALL DATES FOR MARCH - MAY WILL STILL BE ON! AS FAR AS VENUES AND FALSE INFO, WE ARE STILL RUNNING THOSE IN THOSE LOCATIONS! ALL TALENT THAT WAS CANCELLED BY THE FORMER BOOKER, MAY CONTACT ME! BIG THINGS AS FAR AS THE TV AND PPV AS WELL AS WEBCAST, ARE STILL ON. AND FOR THE NEGATIVE HATTERS ( HAS BEENS, WANNA BE`S, AND NEVER WILLS), KEEP HATING BECAUSE ALL YOU ARE DOING IS BUILDING MY PRODUCT! I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME:
DAMIEN LEE

February 17th, 2012, 5:49 pm #2

Damien Lee is a fucking goof that one day will get his. I mean it's bad when you lie to the boys but he lies to the fans about even booking shows in the first place. PSA: don't give mr. lee one dime of your money because he is just trying to rob you! XWE will not be running in Clarksburg or Morgantown ever! and Damien before you get pissed and say you will i have a quick question how can you run a town if you can't get a building?

The Informer
The Informer

February 17th, 2012, 8:17 pm #3

I find it pretty awesome to see Damien Lee at the RWA shows. He has more brains than Feelbad.

February 17th, 2012, 8:56 pm #4

So take bookings from him..Let's see how much you work.LMFAO

The Informer
The Informer

February 18th, 2012, 5:19 pm #5

I would rather drink drano than take a booking with him

February 18th, 2012, 8:15 pm #6

Tery Ring, You would be doing us ALL a favor if you drank Drano. Please... Bottom's Up!

The Informer
The Informer

February 18th, 2012, 9:13 pm #7

If I was Terry Ring then yea. Bottoms up? If you are referring to the Nickelback song they never mention drano just Jack and JB.

February 20th, 2012, 2:14 am #8

I find it pretty awesome to see Damien Lee at the RWA shows. He has more brains than Feelbad.
If their brains were gun powder they wouldn't have enough to blow up a Nat's a##.....