Damian Lee owes me money.

Damian Lee owes me money.

Iris canfield
Iris canfield

February 27th, 2012, 8:43 pm #1

Gary/Damien. Your first invoice is OVERDUE as you are aware from the many texts, posts & messages I have sent you. You also stated that you have sent a check on 3 different occassions. You second invoice is due February 31, 2012. You're late charges for your OVERDUE Invoice are $4.25. If I receive payment TODAY, I will waive that charge. Please keep in mind that I will continue to charge .25 cents... a day until paid in full. I will be speaking with my account this week to be advised of what future legal steps to take if you do not pay the first invoice immediately and if the second invoice falls past due as well. Please be aware that designing posters & tickets takes time & skill in which I used both for your benefit. I am not afraid to pursue this in civil court because $97 is a lot of money for a working mother. Please also note that this is my profession in which I support my child. You not paying your invoices timely only takes away from the support of my child. As a father yourself, I'm sure you understand and I'm sure that you would not appreciate not being paid for your services. Please also remember that I only did the second poster & tickets because you stated that you put a check in the mail & I stayed home rather than run my errands because you stated the urgency for the second poster & tickets. I would like to settle this matter promptly & with out getting the courts involved so your response is much appreciated! I have been extremely patient & more than kind about this matter. Thank you!

February 27th, 2012, 9:13 pm #2

sorry lady,looks like that piece of shit hustled u to! by the way mam,there has never been 31 days in febuary,this is leap year but that only makes it 29 days,but im sure that fag damien appricates the extra cpl days tho! good luck collecting ur money,court may be ur best option!

February 28th, 2012, 5:13 am #3

You might as well say good bye to your money. As far as him being a father that is a laugh as well he lives off welfare women and con's people the way he did you.If you can get him to court please let us know their is still a matter of bad tickets and bounced check I would like to pursue. I hope others see this and learn what a piece of TRASH he is.

February 28th, 2012, 1:25 pm #4

Gary/Damien. Your first invoice is OVERDUE as you are aware from the many texts, posts & messages I have sent you. You also stated that you have sent a check on 3 different occassions. You second invoice is due February 31, 2012. You're late charges for your OVERDUE Invoice are $4.25. If I receive payment TODAY, I will waive that charge. Please keep in mind that I will continue to charge .25 cents... a day until paid in full. I will be speaking with my account this week to be advised of what future legal steps to take if you do not pay the first invoice immediately and if the second invoice falls past due as well. Please be aware that designing posters & tickets takes time & skill in which I used both for your benefit. I am not afraid to pursue this in civil court because $97 is a lot of money for a working mother. Please also note that this is my profession in which I support my child. You not paying your invoices timely only takes away from the support of my child. As a father yourself, I'm sure you understand and I'm sure that you would not appreciate not being paid for your services. Please also remember that I only did the second poster & tickets because you stated that you put a check in the mail & I stayed home rather than run my errands because you stated the urgency for the second poster & tickets. I would like to settle this matter promptly & with out getting the courts involved so your response is much appreciated! I have been extremely patient & more than kind about this matter. Thank you!
He claims to be partners with the night club owner, since it is for the business then seek action against them as well. I will take any bet they have no idea of what their PARTNER is doing. As far as being any kind of MAN he has proven he has no idea as to the concept,father please uses welfare women and let's see if Morey can sort out who the baby's daddy is. As a human being well he speaks for himself.

February 28th, 2012, 7:49 pm #5

sorry lady,looks like that piece of shit hustled u to! by the way mam,there has never been 31 days in febuary,this is leap year but that only makes it 29 days,but im sure that fag damien appricates the extra cpl days tho! good luck collecting ur money,court may be ur best option!
Looks like he cancelled another one of his "shows". This guy should just do that gimmick that you use wrestling figures and film shows on YouTube. At least the mark that does that has his shows. So the mark that films wrestling shows with his toys has more credibility that Damian Lee? Go figure.

February 28th, 2012, 9:22 pm #6

i actually like the mark on youtubes shows better then damiens shows.at least he prob.paid for his figures

February 29th, 2012, 12:43 am #7

He claims to be partners with the night club owner, since it is for the business then seek action against them as well. I will take any bet they have no idea of what their PARTNER is doing. As far as being any kind of MAN he has proven he has no idea as to the concept,father please uses welfare women and let's see if Morey can sort out who the baby's daddy is. As a human being well he speaks for himself.
Lmfao that was so true

February 29th, 2012, 12:55 pm #8

i actually like the mark on youtubes shows better then damiens shows.at least he prob.paid for his figures
Let's not bring down anyone's show with a comparison to Damien Lee. Do they still make wrestling buddy's? Maybe Damien can BOOK them,they might stand still and listen to his B S of being a promoter. As far as an indie movie star the only thing that was available would not be appropriate for young children or decent adults to view but Damien did his job and got the push in the tush.... Does Wrestling fall under don't ask don't tell??????

February 29th, 2012, 11:38 pm #9

Lmfao that was so true
New contact info for Damien Lee...

304-680-5336 or email xweceo@yahoo.com

February 29th, 2012, 11:41 pm #10

His partner at Legz night club....