Collateral Damage 5-5-12

Collateral Damage 5-5-12

UCW
UCW

April 25th, 2012, 1:04 am #1

Undisputed Championship Wrestling presents: "Collateral Damage" Saturday May 5, 2012 at The Connellsville Elks Club. 140 East Crawford Ave. Connellsville, PA 15425. 10 Matches for $10!!!

MAIN EVENT
"Connellsville Street Fight"
Connellsville's own BIGG & Brian Brand vs. UCW Champion Playboy & Steve Flash

"TV Title Match"
"TKT" TJay Sykes vs. "The Xtremist" Jesse Skelton vs. "The Unholy Enigma" Skull

TNA Ring Ka King Star "The Original Playa from the Himilaya" Sonjay Dutt vs. "The American Tragedy" Oriley Chambers

"Lumberjack Match for control of UCW"
"Hollywood" Todd Taylor vs. "Marvelious" Matt Bish

"1st Time Ever"
"The Tank" Chris Payne vs. Maniac Killa

Plus a Russian Celebration as UCW US Champ The Russian Bear to rename it the USSR Title. And much more to be announced in the coming days.

For all the show and ticket info visit www.undisputedchampionshipwrestling.com

April 25th, 2012, 1:26 am #2

Anything going on tag wise?

April 25th, 2012, 3:04 pm #3

Undisputed Championship Wrestling presents: "Collateral Damage" Saturday May 5, 2012 at The Connellsville Elks Club. 140 East Crawford Ave. Connellsville, PA 15425. 10 Matches for $10!!!

MAIN EVENT
"Connellsville Street Fight"
Connellsville's own BIGG & Brian Brand vs. UCW Champion Playboy & Steve Flash

"TV Title Match"
"TKT" TJay Sykes vs. "The Xtremist" Jesse Skelton vs. "The Unholy Enigma" Skull

TNA Ring Ka King Star "The Original Playa from the Himilaya" Sonjay Dutt vs. "The American Tragedy" Oriley Chambers

"Lumberjack Match for control of UCW"
"Hollywood" Todd Taylor vs. "Marvelious" Matt Bish

"1st Time Ever"
"The Tank" Chris Payne vs. Maniac Killa

Plus a Russian Celebration as UCW US Champ The Russian Bear to rename it the USSR Title. And much more to be announced in the coming days.

For all the show and ticket info visit www.undisputedchampionshipwrestling.com
I thought it was the 4th and 5th

April 27th, 2012, 1:44 am #4

Will there be any trained workers on this show besides Sonjay? Will there be any workers on this show with more than $5 worth of gear?? Will there be any workers on this show who can do 50 Hindu Squats without passing out from exhaustion???

CP
CP

April 27th, 2012, 1:47 am #5

Who said squats? I can do 100 in my sleep. And if you dont believe me, put money on it.

Michael Blade
Michael Blade

April 27th, 2012, 2:00 am #6

Will there be any trained workers on this show besides Sonjay? Will there be any workers on this show with more than $5 worth of gear?? Will there be any workers on this show who can do 50 Hindu Squats without passing out from exhaustion???
Pick me pick me i can do tons of squats and I paid for my gear but singlets only cost about 50 but i got boots and a killer fur coat so that adds up I guess but ill do 500 squats for ya and then ill drink a ton of jagr and then ill pass out hahahahahaha

April 27th, 2012, 2:03 am #7

Are you a trained worker? If so, why hide who you are? Maybe cause you are a coward who thinks he is special. Assholes! LOL

April 27th, 2012, 4:19 am #8

Oh here we go again.

Name the guys that arent "trained"

I personally can do 50 hindu squats. Then I will do 50 pushups, then another 50 hindu squats. and so on and so on. Maybe throw in a few situps for fun.

STFU and worry about your own show.

LOL
LOL

April 30th, 2012, 5:59 am #9

Cause squats can really tell if your a wrestler or not...

O GOD I CANT DO 382 PUSH UPS, IM NO WRASSSLER

April 30th, 2012, 3:44 pm #10

Actually squats don't prove that you're a wrestler it just means you're in shape. Which a wrestler should be. Even the guys who seem out of shape on TV are still in pretty good shape. Even if you don't end up looking like Jay Cutler you should still do some sort of physical conditioning.