Bubba The Bulldog

Bubba The Bulldog

June 9th, 2011, 6:50 am #1

This guy seriously sucks. He is only booked because he is a radio DJ. IWC sure uses some shit talent. It ain't all that.

Indy Insider Dave
Indy Insider Dave

June 9th, 2011, 1:48 pm #2

Bubba was trained by the Legendary PWX Hall of Famer B.A. Briggs. Their Big Event at McKeesport HS was the first Indy show I ever saw. The guy was really good, and even wrestled J.B. Destiny at Monday Night RAW. I was at that show too. I guess you can say Bubba created the Greatness that is Indy Insider Dave. He used to be very good, but inactivity has slowed him down. He is the founding father of IWC. He realized Miller was using him and left to create his own fed. He then sold out to Norm, and you know the rest. He will always have a home at IWC... without him, there would be no IWC.

June 9th, 2011, 2:15 pm #3

well, of course they used him. he plugged the wrestling shows on the radio for free. also promoted the WWE, why he got a tryout.

June 9th, 2011, 3:19 pm #4

He tried a coup when Miller was promising to be the next WWF to us at that bar in the North Hills before the show.He attepmted to get the international TV Deal and cut Miller out of the Middle. Would have worked much better that way, but if he had not tried that, imagine where PWX would be now? Dissention caused that deal to eventually fail. Miller had no idea what he was doing, and showed his lack of business acumen and ended up splitting with WLW and Harley Race. He claimed to know more about wrestling BUSINESS than Harley Race? What an ego .... In Hindsight, I wish Bubba would have been successful...

June 9th, 2011, 4:51 pm #5

That makes him a snake... not a Booldog

June 10th, 2011, 2:14 am #6

He tried a coup when Miller was promising to be the next WWF to us at that bar in the North Hills before the show.He attepmted to get the international TV Deal and cut Miller out of the Middle. Would have worked much better that way, but if he had not tried that, imagine where PWX would be now? Dissention caused that deal to eventually fail. Miller had no idea what he was doing, and showed his lack of business acumen and ended up splitting with WLW and Harley Race. He claimed to know more about wrestling BUSINESS than Harley Race? What an ego .... In Hindsight, I wish Bubba would have been successful...
Just to clear up some information. If you were their at the bar,you would know it wasn't Miller saying anything about going big. It was Bubba. Miller found the deal, made the deal and got things started. So I'd think he knows alittle of whats going on. As far WLW they were out of the picture before Miller was involved. Miller picked up the pieces from that deal and made it work. Miller never knew Harley Race. Just another fact. The overseas connection had someone drop out.That killed that deal. Miller still has the connections and brokers. As far as Miller and Bubba both of them lost,they were real close friends. And one of them put a deal above there friendship.

June 10th, 2011, 4:00 am #7

Yes, It was Bubba doing the talking, because Miller told him to. Miller claimed he was under a gag order but Bubba wasn't. Miller has no contacts anymore. That deal is long dead. Miller made the mistake by telling Bubba, The powers they were dealing with wanted to deal with Bubba after they met him instead of Miller. They asked Bubba to do what he did. Bubba just jumped at the chance. Ask around, many guys were there.

June 10th, 2011, 2:08 pm #8

Bubba said something to the effect of, If you ever imagined a time when you could do this (wrestling) for a living, well the time is NOW! I was there at the bar when he said it, and I really hated Bubba after that because he was basically telling the boys to quit their day jobs and start wrestling. He also said that PWX would be as big as ECW in 6 months. Well it was because ECW went out of business...LOL.

He was also the booker at PWX who would put himself over both Shane Douglas and Samu in one fucking night...a real MARK if you ask me!
Last edited by indymessageboard on June 10th, 2011, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 10th, 2011, 2:23 pm #9

You are right... again as I said.. Bubba said it, and acting at the time as Miller's voice. Miller told us he was not allowed to say anything due to confidentiality, but Bubba could say more, as he was part of the discussions and the Booker at the time. Bubba should have completed his take over of the International TV deal, it would have worked so much better. He did tell everyone that they would be able to quit their day jobs if this all came to pass...well... we see what came to pass... more Miller BS and IWC.... Thanks Miller... nice work!!! You had to give up 1/2 the company to get your own son-in-law to return to PWX after even he jumped ship to IWC!

June 10th, 2011, 3:31 pm #10

Yes, It was Bubba doing the talking, because Miller told him to. Miller claimed he was under a gag order but Bubba wasn't. Miller has no contacts anymore. That deal is long dead. Miller made the mistake by telling Bubba, The powers they were dealing with wanted to deal with Bubba after they met him instead of Miller. They asked Bubba to do what he did. Bubba just jumped at the chance. Ask around, many guys were there.
Your a little off, Miller didn't tell Bubba to do anything. Miller told Bubba he wasn't saying anything tell it was all done. But Bubba can speak for himself. And what I know is there were two contracts. One,a three way partnership,second was between Miller and the guy overseas.The guy in the states wasn't aware of the second contract.So he was always looking to reposition himself on Miller.Miller knew that so Miller went after the second deal to protect himself.So why didn't they try to buy Miller out? Why did Miller go to Miami to meet the overseas conections? And for anyone to really think that after 15 years in the business that Miller has no contacts it would be alittle hard to believe. I still do know that Miller was really hurt by the actions of Bubba.And this all went down right after Miller and is family was in a car wreck that lied Miller up for months.If Bubba were up front with Miller I think he would have found out alot more than anyone knows.