Brink of Death update !!!!!!

Brink of Death update !!!!!!

viper4pain
viper4pain

November 20th, 2009, 11:06 pm #1

Do to some cancelations this is now the line up.
Mad Man PONDO
Juggulator
David day
Mr. Insanity TOBY KLEIN
Viper
Cole Cash
Elkview Adam or Bildo (determined by a pre-tournament match)
and JCW's own RUDE BOY !!!!
Hope to see everyone there.

November 22nd, 2009, 3:23 pm #2

Any results?

November 22nd, 2009, 7:45 pm #3

Credit: Vanceboy

Non Tournament- Vance Desmond retains the title after a double countout with Bryan Cross

Round 1- David Day defeats Viper.
The match had beds of staplers, Forks, lighttubes and mouse traps. Really good opener. David Day was really impressive.

Madman Pondo defeats Cole Cash. There were 2 huge boxes made of wood on the sides. There was a barbwire net at the bottom and a sheet of tubes at the top. Pondo gets thrown over the top into 1 but manages to kick out after a pin attempt. pondo has a box brought into the ring and he snapmares Cash from the top into the box. Cash kicks out. Pondo wins after a stopsign shot.

Juggulator defeats Bildo in a fans bring the weapons match. Bildo bleeds like a stuck hog.

Toby Klein defeats Elkview Adam in a panes of glass match. The last pane of glass was almost indestructible. Adam landed on it twice and bounced off.

David Day beats Pondo in a carpet strip match. There was a ladder and chair made entirely of carpet strips. The chair even folded. David Day gets the win!

Toby Klein defeats Juggulator in a death from above match. The boxes were filled with beer bottle glass, salt, tacks, and other vile stuff. Toby gets the top of his head cut bad by a lighttube.

Toby Klein beats David Day in a spidernet deathmatch after throwing David off the top of the scaffolding.

Notes- Very good show. David Day busted his ass. Match of the night David Day vs Viper and Cash vs. Pondo

November 22nd, 2009, 7:57 pm #4

What happened to Rude Boy?

November 22nd, 2009, 8:25 pm #5

Guys who were at one point advertised and did not appear:
-Necro Butcher
-Devon Moore
-WHACKS
-Scott Vortekz
-Rude Boy

Kinda disappointing cause those guys would've added a lot to the show. Not saying that it was a bad show, it was just kinda plain.

david day
david day

November 22nd, 2009, 9:55 pm #6

to all of u ppl dont think lil ppl can do this shit fuck u all in buy the dvd in see

November 22nd, 2009, 10:59 pm #7

and to all you people that thinks a Day Brother can spell, FUCK YOU!

November 23rd, 2009, 4:12 am #8

Grammatically correct or not, David Day put on quite a showing last nigt in Rutland. Kudos David!

November 23rd, 2009, 8:01 am #9

with all the no show it was still good from what i hear. i also heard that bildo kinda sucks and brought the show down. im not sure who he is so i dont know.

November 23rd, 2009, 3:18 pm #10

Bildo is a little raw but he is a big dude. I think he is a future hardcore star. Elkview Adam usually is my least fav BCW guy. I missed this show though so maybe it was differennt