bobby fulton's big time wrestling

bobby fulton's big time wrestling

January 15th, 2010, 6:57 am #1

anybody know if bobby fulton still runs his promotion big time wrestling(james hines promotions).i caught alot of his county fair shows when i was younger& they were always damn good even if bobby always had the strap

January 15th, 2010, 9:56 am #2

Look for NWA East/Heroes of Wrestling

Pretty much is his new fed from what I've heard & understood.

Herbie Versmells
Herbie Versmells

January 15th, 2010, 1:49 pm #3

anybody know if bobby fulton still runs his promotion big time wrestling(james hines promotions).i caught alot of his county fair shows when i was younger& they were always damn good even if bobby always had the strap
Wow! He's still doing it? Is Tommy Rogers on the shows?

While Fulton's cards might be good, I highly doubt that any worker really appreciate working w/ him.

January 15th, 2010, 3:01 pm #4

Working for Bobby Fulton SUCKS! Been there done that!

He will use you and abuse you and when you do your job too well (seems like your heat or crowd reaction is a little too much) he finds a reason not to use you. That is until he is in a pinch and has a last minute cancellation then he calls.

But if you have any pride in yourself (like I did) you tell him NO... i wasn't your first choice..so screw you!

PS... that old bastard sleeps with that damn belt! It is the only thing he has left in this world that has anything to do with wrestling.

January 15th, 2010, 3:59 pm #5

Bobby still runs a few shows each summer. Makes his living doing toughman contests in North Carolina. Easiest and best guy to work with ever!

January 15th, 2010, 4:46 pm #6

Working for Bobby Fulton SUCKS! Been there done that!

He will use you and abuse you and when you do your job too well (seems like your heat or crowd reaction is a little too much) he finds a reason not to use you. That is until he is in a pinch and has a last minute cancellation then he calls.

But if you have any pride in yourself (like I did) you tell him NO... i wasn't your first choice..so screw you!

PS... that old bastard sleeps with that damn belt! It is the only thing he has left in this world that has anything to do with wrestling.
Working for Bobby Fulton SUCKS!

I totally agree! Hines is an S.O.B.!

January 15th, 2010, 6:55 pm #7

how many years has fulton held that belt,any info on any upcoming shows of his promotion

January 15th, 2010, 10:11 pm #8

Complaining about one of the truly good guys in the business, means your ego is to big for this business. And if your not working for Bobby, that means you really do suck.

January 15th, 2010, 10:20 pm #9

do any local guys work for Bobby

Blamer James
Blamer James

January 16th, 2010, 12:20 am #10

Fulton is an ass to work for! If he's off his meds or whatever, he totally reems people for doing their jobs. If you don't get "enough" heat, he'll berate. If you stutter during a promo, you're reemed. He's a douche & ruined my fandom for the Fantastics!