Best Promoters And Bookers To Work For

Best Promoters And Bookers To Work For

May 18th, 2012, 4:38 am #1

I would like the boys to give an honest evaluation of who the most respectful and likeable promoters are. Who pays the best? Who has food backstage? Who has the best advertising and sponsorship? What promoters have the highest production value?

Who books the best blend of local talent and upper level indy guys and names? Which bookers are very restrictive on time limits and what they want to see in matches and which bookers are very liberal in allowing you to portray what you want to?

I know thats a lot of questions and criteria to evaluate but maybe it would help out some of your colleagues in scouting promotions or before they take a booking there.

May 18th, 2012, 5:38 am #2

WAR Wrestling Lima, OH-
With out a doubt one of the most respected Companies in the Ohio area, and if not the best definitely one of the best Companies in Ohio and the Mid West. With all of the above, food, pay, hotels, spnosorships, everything speaks for itself. WAR wrestling is under rated, as far as on a National Level. But without a doubt one of the best to work for and attend as a fan.

May 18th, 2012, 12:07 pm #3

These guys are class acts. Never been stiffed or heard "I'll get you next time". Lockerroom is well ran and they usually feed us and have drinks.

May 18th, 2012, 12:49 pm #4

PWX is the best to work for hands down!!

the ghost of viper
the ghost of viper

May 18th, 2012, 2:36 pm #5

Remix is always well ran. You know who you're working well in advance. They pay well. Usually food and drinks in the back for the boys. Adam and the crew are really respectful and easy going, but don't let anyone walk all over them. Fun atmosphere.

Wrestling only WAR Vet ;-)
Wrestling only WAR Vet ;-)

May 18th, 2012, 2:51 pm #6

WAR Wrestling Lima, OH-
With out a doubt one of the most respected Companies in the Ohio area, and if not the best definitely one of the best Companies in Ohio and the Mid West. With all of the above, food, pay, hotels, spnosorships, everything speaks for itself. WAR wrestling is under rated, as far as on a National Level. But without a doubt one of the best to work for and attend as a fan.

-There is always food in the back, more than enough for all of the boys, if theres food left over from concessions, the boys can eat that too...Oh and did I mention the after party? Probably some of the best times can be found at the end of a WAR Wrestling show with the after party, as there is always food there as well...And pay WAR Wrestling, the name speaks for itself.

May 19th, 2012, 1:15 am #7

Pwx mark 4 Life .. . .

May 19th, 2012, 4:18 am #8

no doubt... pays me $150 a show

May 19th, 2012, 5:05 pm #9

He runs RCW in Reading, PA and always has huge shows with the best workers. He pays great and the production value is awesome! Last show included Lanny Poffo, Tito Santana and Steve Corino. Top Pennsylvania indy guys like Maven Bentley, Pretty Ugly and Kris Koloff. show was catered and a nice draw. Hes running lots more shows this summer. top level company in PA!

May 19th, 2012, 8:48 pm #10

I would like the boys to give an honest evaluation of who the most respectful and likeable promoters are. Who pays the best? Who has food backstage? Who has the best advertising and sponsorship? What promoters have the highest production value?

Who books the best blend of local talent and upper level indy guys and names? Which bookers are very restrictive on time limits and what they want to see in matches and which bookers are very liberal in allowing you to portray what you want to?

I know thats a lot of questions and criteria to evaluate but maybe it would help out some of your colleagues in scouting promotions or before they take a booking there.
Remix Pro, IWA EC, and ASW are my top 3 by far. Very well ran, drinks in the locker rooms, good crowds,good promoters,good workers.