Best _________ of Pittsburgh

Best _________ of Pittsburgh

J-Ru
J-Ru

October 11th, 2011, 9:13 pm #1

This thread is going to more than likely going to start a shit storm but...

Best Look-
Most Over Gimmick-
Best Show-
Most enjoyable (worker) to watch-
Best (loudest) Crowd-

Please explain why you picked who you picked.

Best Look- Either Mitchell or McGrath: McGrath/got the cookie cutter that WWE prides itself on Big, Powerful, and can work ANYONE. Mitchell/ if I replaced ANY of the guys they've used on next with Ryan. It would take fans atleast 3 weeks to notice, He can work and has a look (if you got the gull to say he don't then your a hater) and he has already had a cup of coffee with vince, next step for him is vinny buyiung the breakfast.

Most Over Gimmick- Kid Cupid/ guy doesn't work but still gets one of the bigger pops at PWX. The fans love the gimmick. A plump lover boy, ALWAYS OVER.

Best Show- IWC/ they had the best show for about the last 10 years. Also they use a larger budget than most of the other indy's that run in swpa. Bigger isn't always better. But in this case it is.

Most enjoyable to watch(worker)- Jason Gory/ No matter who the guy is in the ring with it looks golden. He puts in all the flashy flippy moves... But he WORKS AND PLAYS OFF THE CROWD. if you disagree EX: DEAF-Wrestlefest 2011

Best (loudest) Crowd- UCW/ Alot of ppl on here try to knock them, but their fan following is starting to rival that of IWC's on the Pittsburgh scene. Plus if you have ever had the liberty of working in front of them you know. They are Brutal, and they are LOUD!

This is my picks for this lil shit starter,
Let's see yours.

Support it, Don't distort it.
Indy Wrestling
J-Ru

October 11th, 2011, 10:38 pm #2

Best Look- Mitchell

Most Over Gimmick- I love Cupid at PWX but if you see him as a heel at UCW even better

Best Show- IWC is the class of the area no doubt

Most enjoyable (worker) to watch- I know they are not that well known in Pittsburgh just yet, but TJay Sykes & Skull are both phenominal

Best (loudest) Crowd- UCW hands down.

October 12th, 2011, 1:27 am #3

This thread is going to more than likely going to start a shit storm but...

Best Look-
Most Over Gimmick-
Best Show-
Most enjoyable (worker) to watch-
Best (loudest) Crowd-

Please explain why you picked who you picked.

Best Look- Either Mitchell or McGrath: McGrath/got the cookie cutter that WWE prides itself on Big, Powerful, and can work ANYONE. Mitchell/ if I replaced ANY of the guys they've used on next with Ryan. It would take fans atleast 3 weeks to notice, He can work and has a look (if you got the gull to say he don't then your a hater) and he has already had a cup of coffee with vince, next step for him is vinny buyiung the breakfast.

Most Over Gimmick- Kid Cupid/ guy doesn't work but still gets one of the bigger pops at PWX. The fans love the gimmick. A plump lover boy, ALWAYS OVER.

Best Show- IWC/ they had the best show for about the last 10 years. Also they use a larger budget than most of the other indy's that run in swpa. Bigger isn't always better. But in this case it is.

Most enjoyable to watch(worker)- Jason Gory/ No matter who the guy is in the ring with it looks golden. He puts in all the flashy flippy moves... But he WORKS AND PLAYS OFF THE CROWD. if you disagree EX: DEAF-Wrestlefest 2011

Best (loudest) Crowd- UCW/ Alot of ppl on here try to knock them, but their fan following is starting to rival that of IWC's on the Pittsburgh scene. Plus if you have ever had the liberty of working in front of them you know. They are Brutal, and they are LOUD!

This is my picks for this lil shit starter,
Let's see yours.

Support it, Don't distort it.
Indy Wrestling
J-Ru
J ru give it up sucking up to IWC wont make them use you.
Get a life and get some training Super Ginger...

October 12th, 2011, 1:59 am #4

J-Ru has been seeming to be the biggest ass kisser in the area as of late. Even going back on his word anytime his says something to bash somebody such as Feelbad wrestling. Feelbad wrestling wasn't so bad, except for the fact that he was a manager in custom gear it just looked very markish.

October 12th, 2011, 2:12 am #5

Least funny wrestler/comedian in Pittsburgh:
J-Run, hands down

l
l

October 12th, 2011, 2:45 am #6

lol j is also super ginger? hahaha i never knew that

October 12th, 2011, 3:06 am #7

I'm surprised he is able to pucker up thru the mask to get booked anywhere. At least he does the fans a favor and covers his face. Any one remember the rasinets the one with the big lips? Was his name J ru?

J-Ru
J-Ru

October 12th, 2011, 4:26 am #8

I'm not kissing ass I'm just sick of SHITTY NAMELESS WANNABE WORKERS (yeah this means you all whom like to post namelessly) Bashing the shit out of everything. I am suprised some dumb ass mark JUST FIGURED OUT J-Ru is Super Ginger, just so it don't suprise you I do alot of other masked gimmicks (9 active) in PA,OH,WV, and MD. Bet you you have even marked out to one or two of them not even knowing it was me under that hood. I un-like the nameless don't use this board to cry about this or that. I use it for it's primary reason, to talk about wrestling in a forum form.

Now to clear the air-
#1- yeah I made a comment on my facebook about Feelbad and his working a match on his show and did already say that I said it Half-heartedly (for you fuckin tards that means jokingly you schmucks). It's my opion, believe it or not I can still have them... right? And besides EVERYONE knows i think he is an ass, he also thinks the same of me so who gives a flying fuck. Really? But he did do what he has always wanted to do, WRESTLE. After all that is why EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US GOT IN THIS BIZ. If you were there than you know he got a crowd reaction stepping in the ring to, he gave his fans what they wanted to see. Sorry they didn't care to see your work nameless.

#2- no offence to IWC, but been there done that and yeah I got the fuckin t-shirt. (given to me by norm at one of the first ccac shows)
Just cause I ain't there I can't state the truth, they do currently and have for a long while had the best show in the burgh. Do you honestly think that the shit hole fed you work drawing 50 -70 is better? Don't hate cause I been where you will never get to work.

#3- as far as comedy, I'm going to take a stab at saying you haven't been to one of my comedy shows... not a few one liners at a wrestling event as filler, a comedy show. Where did ya see me? The Funnybone? Maybe it was The Improv? Or did you catch me at the Smiling Moose? No what about the local bar show scene? The Slovak? The Slavic? Hitches (no there were only 7 ppl at that one, yeah comedy has bad nights too) No your a nameless poster that couldn't get a booking to an AA meeting, and more than likely are rather cheap and wouldn't buy a ticket to anything NO MATTER WHAT (one of those I'll only go if I'm comp'ed type of losers). Gonna bet your either single or banging a fat slam hog. You can tell by the way you type, all sexually frustrated. It's amusing.

#4- Why do the haters keep bringing up SUPER GINGER? Are you that pist off that bad that one of my filler (secondary) gimmicks gets more bookings than you? Or is it due to the fact that that gimmick is WAY more over than you could ever be, and the kicker is Super Ginger (in PA) is a mute. Yeah the gimmick gets over without saying a single word. That's called getting over off your ring presents and work rate. Funny how ppl forget about how important that is in this biz.

Now to leave you with a little food for thought?
The above post, what are your picks? Pricks.
...and if you could man up and leave a name that'd be nice, cause apperently you follow my facebook page rather close as the FEELBAD post was only up for about 10 minutes. So put you name, so next time I see you I can personally slap the taste of my name out your gums.

This is INDY WRESTLING,
Support it, don't distort it.
Something that sounds so simple, right

Keep your eyes peeled for what MVP does next.
Trust me, it's gonna be good.

Wrestling is like The game Boogle, some ppl can look at that square and make it work for them. Others just like to shake the shit. NAMELESS your a shaker ain't ya boy?

J-Ru
J-Ru

October 12th, 2011, 4:39 am #9

Least funny wrestler/comedian in Pittsburgh:
J-Run, hands down
Really how do you screw up a 3 letter name?
Bet this guy scored 6 on his sat's
If you don't find that funny than you suffer from the same tarded that NAMELESS DOES(you get more points than that for putting your name on it correctly)
Explaining = kills homor

J-Ru
J-Ru

October 12th, 2011, 4:40 am #10

HOMER lmao now he has got me doing it. lol meant HUMOR! LOL