BDW March 19th in Brilliant

BDW March 19th in Brilliant

Balbowski
Balbowski

March 17th, 2010, 3:11 pm #1

Black Diamond Wrestling returns Friday March 19th at the Buckeye North Middle School in Brilliant, OH! Doors open for the event at 6:00pm (Bell Time at 7:00pm), and tickets are only $5.00 (students) & $6.00 (adults)!

March 17th, 2010, 3:13 pm #2

Heavyweight Title Match
Jason Gory (c)
VS
James Ross
The open challenge from Jason Gory has been answered, and Gory will now be defending his title against James Ross. Ross is a competitor out of the NWA-East, and the two have never meet before. Will Ross be the one to end the longest reigning champions streak, or will Gory pick up another victory as champion?

Brilliant Street Fight
Jake Garrett
VS
Robert Parker Williams w/Terrence Ring
The feud between Robert Parker Williams and Jake Garrett has been going on for months now, dating back to August when Williams turned on long time ally Jake Garrett. Williams was then known as Bobby Digital, but after feeling as Garrett was holding his career down he adopted a new persona and identidy. Ever since, Garrett has tried to get Williams in the ring one on one. Now the two will do battle in a Brilliant Street Fight on March 19th!

Dan Sandwich Championship Challenge
Dan Sandwich promises another "Dan Sandwich Championship Challenge" for March 19th, and after seeing a "Spelling Bee" take place in January, there is no telling what challenge Sandwich has in store for this event!

Dash Bennett VS Terrence Ring w/BC Steele
At the past BDW event, Terrence Ring and Robert Parker Williams attacked the returning Daron Smythe after his match with Jason Gory. The attack came upon the fans as a surprise, but the even bigger surprise was when Dash Bennett came out. Many thought Bennett was going to join in on the assault, however Bennett shocked the fans when he began making the save for his former partner if the Premiere Players, Daron Smythe. After the assault, the Premiere Players reunited to take on Williams and Ring and picked up a victory. Now Bennett will get a chance to get more revenge in singles action against the servant of Robert Parker Williams, Terrence Ring.

Blue Dragon
VS
Grea Cingsley
BDW young lion Grea Cingsley will be taking on BDW veteran Blue Dragon. Will the experience of Dragon allow for a quick victory, or will Cingsley pick up an upset and climb the ranks of BDW?

Payton Graham w/Greg Cherry
VS
Zero
Zero returns to BDW to take on another BDW young lion, Payton Graham. Zero has been out of BDW since September when he came up short in a grueling Last Man Standing match against Jake Garrett. Will Zero come back a little rusty, or will he be able to pick up a win over the rookie?

Straight Jacket Mafia
VS
Violence Inc
Arguably two of the most violent teams of BDW will collide in tag team action, as Violence Inc (Vinnie Stone & Ric Rumskey) challenge the Straight Jacket Mafia (Apollyon & Sean Dahmer). What team will come out on top, in this unpredictable battle?

Chris Maverick
VS
Piston Wiley
The wild newcomer to BDW, Piston Wiley will go one on one with the "Notorious M.A.V." Chris Maverick. Not much is known yet about Wiley, but based on what we seen from him so far, Mav will be in for a unique experience going up against Wiley.

Chris LeRusso
VS
Brimstone
A newcomer to BDW will debut on March 19th, as Brimstone debuts to take on Chris LeRusso. Not much is known about Brimstone, which leaves LeRusso in for a mysterious challenge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLACK DIAMOND WRESTLING
Not the Biggest Not the Baddest Simply the Best!!!

Tim
Tim

March 17th, 2010, 5:28 pm #3

BLACK DIAMOND WRESTLING
"Not the Biggest Not the Baddest Simply the Best!!!"

So your running less than a week after TNA's show in the region and thats your tag line! Do you realize that bragging only works if you can back it up?

March 17th, 2010, 8:05 pm #4

BDW has used that tag line for many years. If you think about it WWE is biggest ROH is the baddest and TNA is an afterthought. Plus they are running 30 miles or more from where TNA was and they don't advertise it outside of the school district. Tim maybe you should know more before you run off the head.

Tim
Tim

March 17th, 2010, 8:28 pm #5

"BDW has used that tag line for many years."

Yeah I remember that tag on a show they ran the same weekend as WWE in Wheeling a few years back. I laughed at it then aswell!

"If you think about it WWE is biggest ROH is the baddest and TNA is an afterthought." Plus they are running 30 miles or more from where TNA was and they don't advertise it outside of the school district.

How many people were @ TNA's show! OVER 1,000??? Did those fans think it was an after thought? TNA doesn't have those limits. Besides BDW is claiming to be the BEST! They didn't put a geographical limit to being the BEST! Like the fans in Brillant can't get to Moundsville? Like the TNA advertisements didn't reach Brillant? What TV does Brillant recieve?

Look BDW is claiming to be the BEST!!!! If someone can't prove that they are then its just sour grapes! I'm not knocking BDW, Rikk or their talent. However, When someone claims to be the best that had damn well be able to back it up or be ready to get called on it. I'm not a bad guy here.

March 17th, 2010, 8:47 pm #6

Backyard Dumbass Wrestling is running in Brilliant, OH? That's just wonderful!

James
James

March 17th, 2010, 8:49 pm #7

"BDW has used that tag line for many years."

Yeah I remember that tag on a show they ran the same weekend as WWE in Wheeling a few years back. I laughed at it then aswell!

"If you think about it WWE is biggest ROH is the baddest and TNA is an afterthought." Plus they are running 30 miles or more from where TNA was and they don't advertise it outside of the school district.

How many people were @ TNA's show! OVER 1,000??? Did those fans think it was an after thought? TNA doesn't have those limits. Besides BDW is claiming to be the BEST! They didn't put a geographical limit to being the BEST! Like the fans in Brillant can't get to Moundsville? Like the TNA advertisements didn't reach Brillant? What TV does Brillant recieve?

Look BDW is claiming to be the BEST!!!! If someone can't prove that they are then its just sour grapes! I'm not knocking BDW, Rikk or their talent. However, When someone claims to be the best that had damn well be able to back it up or be ready to get called on it. I'm not a bad guy here.
Tim you fucking jackoff. Who the fuck cares? Feds have world titles and run one building. Feds call themselves the best. Go eat a whole cake fatty.

And Backyard Wrestling? Better Than Those Fucking Pedophiles At That One Show. LOLOLOL

Tim
Tim

March 17th, 2010, 9:12 pm #8

Posted Mar 17, 2010 4:49 PM

"Tim you fucking jackoff. Who the fuck cares? Feds have world titles and run one building. Feds call themselves the best."

Well it must matter because your getting so upset about it.
One town world champs don't make sense either. Guess how much credibillity those titles have with the average fan?
Some feds that call themselves the best have a legit arguement, but BDW?

BDW posts their PR to the public knowing it will be read! How am I wrong here? If its that big of a deal then Rikk needs to follow R.A.W.'s example and stop promoting his company here. It really isn't worth losing your cool over. Just accept the truth & move on.

Rikk Diamond
Rikk Diamond

March 17th, 2010, 10:58 pm #9

I am not offended by anything thats said here. Tim you are entitled to your comments. So we say what we say. Compared to what is offered locally? Not including TNA or WWE, well then the moniker fits. As for TNA drawing over a 1000. Did you count heads? They didnt break a 1000 people bro. Besides TNA and their advertising money that was spent on one show is more then I can spend in a year. Thats fact. TNA has been billing the event since mid Jan. We do it for a month. Well the DARE program does all the advertising other then what people do here, my facebook, web site, myspace. TNA has TV, which sucks to me and thats my opinion. They had Jarrett, Angle, AJ, Beer Money, Tara, the Beautiful People....... BDW aint comparing to WWE, TNA. Its a catch phrase. Something everyone in the business uses. From Wrestling in Pittsburgh is spelled PWX, they hold shows in McKeesport not Pittsburgh, to Immortal Hulk Hogan, he will eventually die, Kraft is the Cheesiest, and on and on.

March 18th, 2010, 1:37 am #10

Posted Mar 17, 2010 4:49 PM

"Tim you fucking jackoff. Who the fuck cares? Feds have world titles and run one building. Feds call themselves the best."

Well it must matter because your getting so upset about it.
One town world champs don't make sense either. Guess how much credibillity those titles have with the average fan?
Some feds that call themselves the best have a legit arguement, but BDW?

BDW posts their PR to the public knowing it will be read! How am I wrong here? If its that big of a deal then Rikk needs to follow R.A.W.'s example and stop promoting his company here. It really isn't worth losing your cool over. Just accept the truth & move on.
Tim, you seriously need to find a hobby besides just wrestling. Just about every post I see from you on here is you giving an over analytical opinion on things that really dont matter to anybody else but you. I rarely ever see somebody reply "hey, you know what, Tim is right! BDW's catch phrase should be exterminated now that WWE/TNA has run by them! And you know what, they don't specify where exactly they are the best at!"

Just relax a bit. If you run your own promotion, you can have what ever catch phrase you want, use whoever you want, and promote however you want. I rarely ever see opinions from you that are relevant.